It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Johor Hominid Website - It's Over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I Hope I'm not covering a dead topic, if so, my apologies. I haven't seen this covered and the ATS search didn't show anything. :-)

Hard to believe, but I guess it's true, LOL! The Johor Hominid site is gone with only a brief statement. Apparently it was all a hoax.

As if we all weren't a little suspect.

Here's the link:

www.johorhominid.org...

Oh well, maybe next time.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   
And not just the one picture.

Check out this post by WilliamOneSac which quotes this article :

Wildlife group claims to have proof of Bigfoot colony!

The Johor Wildlife Protection Society said it has "scientific evidence" to prove the existence of Bigfoot whose reported sightings recently in the Johor jungles have excited the world's media.

Not just one Bigfoot but a whole colony of the giant, hairy creatures which the Society named "Orang Lenggor" (Lenggor People) as one was spotted in an area by that name, said its secretary Tay Teng Hwa.

"We will make public the evidence soon," he said Saturday.

He said a member of the Society had studied the creatures for six years and interacted directly with the colony.

Six years studying and interacting with the colony. There should be a ton of pictures, audio, video, and other physical evidence. What have we seen in the six months since this story broke?

NADA

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
Yep, its been over for a couple of weeks now. the picture of the bigfoot eyes, which they used in their contest. (also very strange) was copied from a french book on human ancestry like "meet the ancestors".
more about it here:
johor hoax at cryptomundo

Remko

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Yea, I had been following that on cryptomundo but after awhile I didn't even bother to read the updates because they didn't even believe it.

new topics

top topics

join