It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Mods

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
We have a great set of mods here on ATS. Having said that who are they? I mean are they:

> Volunteers?
> Or do they get paid by Simon for the excellent work they’re doing?
> Or are they treated to a grand gala at the Pearl Resort at Taha’a Island, or at the Waldorf Astoria every month?

And if they’re working, where the heck do they get the time to moderate all the thousands of posts?

Can someone fill me up on this? Just curious, that’s all. Thanx!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Isn't it obvious? Simon is like Willy Wonka and ATS is his Chocolate Factory. The Mods are clearly Oompa Loompa's!

My only question is... when do we get a chance to win some golden tickets? I want to come to ATS Headquarters!!!!

Oompa Loompa dupedy doo!

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
Beer! Bring me more beer, by Jupiter!

oops, sorry! I thought this was the super top secret forum...

*running away*

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:00 PM
link   
We are all just members, just like everyone else. We have opinions, and forums that we used to haunt (being an ATS Mod makes you look at the entire board).
If you want to see what it's like, just inspect 1/3 of all the forums posts between ATS/BTS/PTS/ATSNN... Do it for 6-8 hours straight.

That's what drives us to drink.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   

If you want to see what it's like, just inspect 1/3 of all the forums posts between ATS/BTS/PTS/ATSNN... Do it for 6-8 hours straight.

lol and hit the new posts button a zillion times just to keep updated with the new threads lol

Now wheres my beer

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
ATS has the best Mods on the web....

They always get a big thumbs up from me.

It's their hard work and dedication to these boards that make it so great.
I can only imagine the amount of work that needs to be done to run such a quality site.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
> Volunteers?

Bingo!

> Or do they get paid by Simon for the excellent work they’re doing?

Money would be nice but then being here would be too much like work and not enough like fun.

And if they’re working, where the heck do they get the time to moderate all the thousands of posts?

It is impossible for us to view every single post so we do appreciate when people use the complain feature.

Personally, I do have a lot of computer time because I'm currently a stay at home dad.

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
oops, sorry! I thought this was the super top secret forum...

Ommmm I'm telling! They *thunder booms* will be mad! You'll have to wash all the super mod coffee mugs at ATS towers for likeeeeee a month! (and thats a lot)

[edit on 17-8-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by UK Wizard

You'll have to wash all the super mod coffee mugs at ATS towers for likeeeeee a month! (and thats a lot)

No problem, I just hand them over to one of my slaves...

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
No problem, I just hand them over to one of my slaves...

Thats not fair, you get slaves. They won't even let me on the alien ship in the basement

[edit on 17-8-2006 by UK Wizard]

posted on Aug, 17 2006 @ 06:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mirthful Me
We are all just members, just like everyone else. We have opinions, and forums that we used to haunt (being an ATS Mod makes you look at the entire board).

Exactly!

A typical day looks something like this.

That's what drives us to drink.

By the way, who's turn is it to change the keg?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Mods all da way! Da Russian army supports ya'll all da way!

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
We have a great set of mods here on ATS. Having said that who are they? I mean are they:

Volunteers? Hardly!

Or do they get paid by Simon for the excellent work they’re doing? They pay us. In blood tribute.

Or are they treated to a grand gala at the Pearl Resort at Taha’a Island, or at the Waldorf Astoria every month? No, but sometimes, when they're good we give them two hours of outdoor activity and spicy gruel...instead of the regular gruel that is.

And if they’re working, where the heck do they get the time to moderate all the thousands of posts? The secret is in the cyber-pods in the basement. They are really a self-contained unit providing for basic functional needs as well as providing stimulant vitamins we call "cocktails" on a scheduled delivery status.

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   

Humor is the way to go

The Mods not only make this site great, but also make us have a happier day!

new topics

top topics

join