It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

research projects

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   
i would really like to help out alot more now on ATS and was wondering about helping out in any research projects.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 10:52 PM
link   
infinite....
Might want to check with Toltec.
If you can't find one to join.....get one going.

Seems some of the research projects have been falling off anyhow......maybe some new ones will get the interests and juices back 'flowing'.

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I am an ATS scholar, and Work on The B-2 Project. I think that we can use some really good research projects. What we need is a really good topic and a small team of dedicated researchers. Also we need strong orginization within the project/s.

Tim

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Seems some of the research projects have been falling off anyhow

I think not.
I know it may seem like the projects are not moveing at times, however alot needs to be done in order locate and filter through the availible sources of info. Just because "some of the research projects" threads are not updated week to week, or day to day, don't mean they are "falling off". This is a very time consuming activity, going out and searching for new locations of possible caches of revieling or current information of these ongoing projects.

I myself have not been able to spend as much time online as I would like. But, I feel my involvement here and there is noticed by the others here, who make up this e-community. And if by continueing on, doing what I can as a member of ATS, either as part of the projects or as volunteer staff I will.

I believe I speak for the others who are apart of the Research Projects, nothing is "falling off" nor is it going to so long as we have something to say and do about it.

Ok, enough rambling for me...I have some adult beverages to track down.

And those of you who are reading this and around, we have projects to complete. So buckle down and remember, verify, check sources and, most importantly allow yourself to have a break every so often. Lack of rest, has never helped anyone.

posted on Nov, 4 2003 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Well Advisor, I most certainly stand corrected....and thank you for the correction. Your optimism is an awesome asset....thanks.

I do hope that infinite will be able to find a team research project....

regards
seekerof

top topics

join