It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "Phoenix Lights" incident?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:32 AM
link   
Besides the Phoenix lights that occured on the night of March 13 1997, does anyone have more info on these lights? Links to videos, and also I saw a trailer about a movie called Night Skies. it says it's based on a true story... Were there really 5 or six people who were "abducted" that night?

Please I really need information on this. Articles, Links, Videos, Pictures, Information. Anything.

[edit on 16-8-2006 by porsche2006]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
actually I just posted a movie link called night skies, based on true eventas that happend that night. The guy told hi story under htpnosis, the movie actually looks very good, and the aliens do look like what i'd picture a grey looking like. go check my post

guess i should have read ur post better, or did you see the trailer from my link?

[edit on 8/16/2006 by l0rds0fcha0s]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I'd say Discovery pretty much debunked the Phoenix lights..

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Still doesn't explain away all the other sightings that night? I saw that episode and I'm still on the fence about it.

Has Mexico City (1995) Flop ever been debunked?
no

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 10:46 AM
link   
DARPA commisioned designs for new airships (blimps) that dwarf previous historical types used by the services. Envisioned as massive troop, vehicle and on a grander scale aircraft carriers - these would not be your grandfathers fragile designs.
The idea is pretty wild, even for the dreamers at Darpa: build a giant blimp that can haul 1,800 soldiers and their gear 12,000 nautical miles, in less than a week. Modern Airships

Well ... recently DARPA pulled the plug on the aircraft carrier variant.
Be sure that there are other designs still being tested.

More and more aircraft of all types are taking on traigular shapes even the unmanned blimps LINK 1
I wish I still had the other links. Check the aircraft section here on ATS. Get a good heads up there.

So when it comes to slow flying triangles flying around at night Im less inclined to believe they are not man made. A little fear, wishful thinking and overall hysteria can make people see something more than is really there.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   
The date is what kinda made me wonder. Alot of people would have been looking to the skies as hale bop was passing through.
"Out Of The Blue" (the best documentary i have seen) on torrentspy.com has live footage and a hand full of eye witness accounts on the event if you are interested.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   
A good documentary you should check out is Out of the Blue -- it has a good portion of it dedicated to the Phoenix lights incident.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   
video.google.com...

long version movie klip of the Phoenix lights

new topics

top topics

join