It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A scary little creature

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 10:26 AM
link   
That looks cute!!...........and a little scarry...

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's one of those creatures that is so ugly it's cute.

posted on Mar, 8 2007 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Has anyone ever mentioned a comparison between some Aye aye's and descriptions givin of El Chubacabre? The one really ugly pic looks like a really evil little creature and I could see why it would frighten most people on sight of it.

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Ha, their sooooo friggin cute. Awesome.!!!

posted on May, 11 2007 @ 07:53 PM
link   
New Species Every 11 Days

Many different new species found in the last couple of yrs on scientific expeditions different types of Lemurs/Rodents/Snakes/Spiders/Insects lots still to be classified/named into what category they will fall ..i speak under correction so i could be out with a year but it will take more or less 5 yrs to identify & name species found ..so far.

A new species every 11 days..
Peru & Madagascar (Great site on new species,even a new big cat "Clouded Leopard" ,and more)

www.smm.org...

There were huge finds in Madagascar,Peru & New Zealand in the last few years ,as scientists who discovered new species move out new teams move in ..yes all of a sudden the scientific search on earth became more alive with the find of these species ..of course cures/remedies in medicinal areas are the main goal.

Madagascar (Pls read down when page opens & choose link if you wish to read as it's all news incl new animal species..like Moths that feeds on tears of animals,blind pink snake,plants.new lemur species,new fish specie & on)

www.mongabay.com...

[edit on 5/11/2007 by qonone]

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
What an amazing video! That thing was such a punnumwiddlefurry *incomprehensible baby talk*

Say HUH?

Is it just me, or does the Aye Aye in that vid look as though it has a decent bit of intelligence in it? It seems to really examine its surroundings..... then make me laugh when it looks like and acts like a baby. A furry, big eared baby.

And the way it was looking so intently at the camera-wait no....at ME!

AHHH. Its a hairless rat!!!

jk I won't look at the Aye-Aye the same way again.

posted on May, 12 2007 @ 09:16 AM
link   
They're just about as ugly as every other mammal in this world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join