It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Hunters Mistaken for UFO's????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I thought I'd heard of everything untill this little bit of info apparently their is some confusion over a UFO sighting that some say are nothing more than bird hunters I'm having trouble seeing how someone on the ground can be mistaken for something in the air, can someone please explain this???

Several residents of the Abada-Escay relocation site in Barangay Vista Alegre, Bacolod City, claimed they saw unidentified flying objects in the early hours of Aug.6 but the barangay captain of the area said what they saw in the distance were bird hunters.

www.visayandailystar.com...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 08:58 PM
link   

But Vista Alegre Barangay Captain Eduardo Galona said, apparently, what the residents saw were the lights strapped on to the heads of bird catchers.

I wasn't there myself so I can't know, but it's most likely a stupid explanation.

[edit on 2006/8/15 by TrappedSoul]

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Thats the most ridiculous explaination I have heard in a while. Now, clay shotgun traps I can understand but the actual hunters themselves? Give me a break.

Are you sure they didn't mean clay pigeons?

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I find it quite plausible myself.

Urban dwellers relocated to a rural setting and being unfamiliar with local practices like bird catching seems very reasonable.

Not everything is a UFO.

If we had the original witness statements and those described something drastically different than just lights in a field then I might question the explanation.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:47 PM
link   
while deer hunting I have sometimes worn a head light going in,, in the dark but I'm still on the ground. It just seems crazy to think that someone might mistake me for a UFO

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Access Denied

And not every UFO is unconventional...

Not every Unidentified Object is unconventional, or defies conventional explanation.

My definition of UFO is only for those objects that defy conventional explanation even after careful examination and exhibit unconventional characteristics. To be synonymous with UAP.

new topics

top topics

join