It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK - Castro - Cuba Connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I just saw a Documentary on Viasat History Channel (1.30 hrs long) about the Cuba-Castro Connection!

They had witnesses on this show that came out public for the first time!

They interviewed people that had never spoken about the JFK killing before, but had massive inside information!!

Anyone else seen this Documentary?

Appointment with Death

A few weeks before JFK dies, Lee H Oswald travels to Mexico where he is being told to assassinate JFK … The documentary is politically important research project which claims to solve the murder of the century.
Three years ago the author (W Huisman) met Laurence Keenan, who was an FBI supervisor in Mexico in November 1963, when he travelled there to find out what Oswald did during 7 days in Mexico. The findings must have been so explosive that LBJ personally ordered to come back and stop the investigations … they came back frustrated … Keenan today says: ... I am ashamed … we had to cover up the truth. At age 80 Keenan decides with the author to return to Mexico to search for hints.

For the first time since the Warren report, new facts show up … The main thesis is: Oswald was recruited by the Cuban secret service G-2 and was told while in Mexico in September 1963 to assassinate JFK. Oswald assasination was the final instrument in the bitter war between the Kennedy brothers and Castro. ... Initiated by the Bay of Pigs … Apparently the author got Alexander Haig, Joseph Califano and S Halpern to talk (they were responsible for the attempts to assassinate Castro).
For the first time the Mexican secret service DFS opens its archives …. documents prove the involvement of the Cuban secret service in the JFK assassination … three former members of the secret service share their insider knowledge: how he was recruited, by whom and why.

Copied from This site..

[edit on 15-8-2006 by spirit2]

mod edit to use external quote code, please review this link

[edit on 16-8-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   
If I remember correctly, the Cubans turned down his requests to immigrate to Cuba, and thought he was too unstable, immature, ect.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well, that's only good if you believe Oswald murdered JFK!
There does seem to be a Cuban connection to the murder, as revealed in this book, which I still haven't finished reading.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

join