It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hidden computers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
Interesting article annestacey.

I find this interesting.

The idea behind non-lethal weapons is to incapacitate the enemy without actually killing them, or, in the case of riot control or hostage situations, to disable the participants without permanent injury, preferably without their knowing it. The electromagnetic mind-altering technologies would all fall into this class of weapons, but since they are all officially non-existent, who is to decide when and where they will be used?

Because the area is well know for been a site of UFOs and also the chupacabras.

Perhaps the technology is no only for surveillance and perhaps for controlling something else. . .

is this in puerto rico? on a show they said the whole island has had a history of a lot of cia activity, and sightings of chupacabra's.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Because the area is well know for been a site of UFOs and also the chupacabras.

Perhaps the technology is no only for surveillance and perhaps for controlling something else. . .

Interesting. There is also a big hunt on for Big Foot and the Loch Ness monster. I wonder if these creatures exist, if they could be controlled by these devices as well.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This reminds me of a story that broke back in January this year:

UK diplomats in Moscow spying row

Russia's state security service, the FSB, has accused British diplomats of spying in Moscow.

It backed claims made in a Russian TV report which showed footage of what it said was British agents retrieving data from a fake rock planted on a street.

Source.

Russia's intelligence agency, the FSB, has accused British agents of storing and exchanging classified information using a fake rock on a Russian street.

It says the hi-tech stone is "absolutely new spy technology". The UK has not commented on the rock allegation.

Source.

posted on Sep, 3 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes this is in Puerto Rico, my family is all aware of the things going on around the Island and all the rumors and myths.

Even my mother has witnessed some strange things at night. After all they have the rain forest for paronamic view.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join