It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Communicate with aliens...using MSN??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:09 AM
link   
The funny thing is how people in this thread talk about how they think "talking to aliens" is supposed to happen. No one on this message board has any idea of how to talk to Aliens, and if you do, well then please...by all means...show us...

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 05:22 AM
link   
i talk to aliens all the time...where i live...aliens are a neccesity, an they dress real nice and are very polite

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat
The funny thing is how people in this thread talk about how they think "talking to aliens" is supposed to happen. No one on this message board has any idea of how to talk to Aliens, and if you do, well then please...by all means...show us...

My dad did talk to some once, but that was trough a spirit.

posted on Aug, 15 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Diplomat

Get off this forum... you've done nothing but troll people and ridicule them of their ideas.

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
I know for SURE i've heard those sounds before. 1996, Christmas Eve, I have a home video of my little cousin playing with this little sword toy and it made those EXACT sounds when you waved it around and turned it on.

I should call him up and see if he still has it somewhere (he's 13 now...)

posted on Aug, 16 2006 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Ay I've got a sound file that I found to be pretty funny from him...

Anyone mind telling me how I'd go abouts posting it?

If possible

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join