It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brainwave Generator

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:02 PM
link   
I downloaded the brainwave generator program today and WOW, it has its effects. I set it on the meditation basic sound and it had an effect on me as soon as I hit the play button. Anyone else toyed around with this program? Recommendations for other sounds to listen to?

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I downloaded this Program about 3 years ago, and have used/had it installed on my machine on and off since then, I mostly use the theta wave generation range of frequencies. also the preset for getting rid of a headache is not too bad , I usually add the sound of crickets at night into the mix or one of the running water or rain sounds makes for a relaxing time..
Thanks for posting, I am right this moment about to get off my butt and dig the CD mentioned out to install once again!!

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Wait, what is this brainwave generator, I've never heard of it before. It sounds like the type of item I would like to try out and any info would be helpful

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:42 PM
link   
BrainWave Generator is a program that has a bunch of preset sounds that are designed to work on the subconsciouss level to allow relaxation and help with meditation. It can be downloaded at www.bwgen.com . Check it out, let us know what you think.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 09:53 PM
link   
do have a link for it..i would like to tsake a peek at it.....i love playing with my mind

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
yeah, the it's found at BrainWave Generator Check it out

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:11 PM
link   
thanks kaoszero......should be cool....more people should explore thier mind....that being said..it would probably scare the heck out of most people, so much so that they would go crazier than they already are

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You're right, clearmind, more people should explore their mind. I find the things I realize after I quiet my mind quite interesting, when my perceptions aren't altered by my conscious thought. This program really helps to do it.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:18 PM
link   
kaoszero

Can you please explain how to use the program, because the manual doesn't give any specifics. All I do is listen to the sounds? Do I have to look at the flashing light? How long do I have to listen to it for?

Could you please go in details, how to work this program. Because something tells me I am doing it wrong

Take care

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I downloaded and installed the program, and plugged in my headphones. I then proceeded to listen to meditation basic, and then meditate as I normally do. I don't exactly know how this program would affect a person who doesn't all ready try to explore their mind. Do you meditate?

top topics

join