It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dodging the Nuclear 9/11

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.howardbloom.net...

Having "stumbled" on this website I wonder if anyone knows anything about this and is it possible? I included the link, can someone give me a clue if this is fact?

More questions...is there any "hope" left in this world...is there a chance that people will come to their senses and see what the truth is? What is the truth? Are we doomed like Nostradamus predicted? Is our fate sealed and we are living on borrowed time?

Not that there is one person that can answer all these questions of mine...they are, I'm sure, questions asked by everyone..
But WTF are we doing?
About the only thing I can do it ride a bike, grow my own food and keep spending money to help keep the economy afloat...but I'M sad and I feel mad and I don't know what to do. I don't know who to believe. They, whoever they are, have complicated things so much. They have their hands in other peoples pie...why?

Thanks for your time.
I'm fuming right now.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   
well I guess noone knows much about this...which is a shame

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Well SweetAnn, having reviewed your post, the website link, and it's HTTP 500 Internal Server Error, i've come to the conclusion that I have no idea what to answer. So good luck.

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Bandwidth Limit Exceeded
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Apache/1.3.34 Server at www.howardbloom.net Port 80

can't view your link atm

TG

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
would this be it?

www.pakistan-facts.com...

posted on Aug, 20 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Urm. Well, not knowing that cruise missile, I'll make some simplifying assumptions. One, it's sub launched. So let's say it's similar in size and payload to a TLAM-N.

Pakistan's nuclear weapons are pretty similar to second generation US weapons ala 1960 or so. They're not small. They're not light. They are non-boost radial compression uranium weapons with solid initiators. They use very heavy tamper.

The TLAM-N nuclear warhead when last I looked was a W80 block 1. Pulling numbers right out of my butt, as best I remember, if you were to stand one on end, it would come to your waist, and you could reach around it, it was right at 300 pounds, maybe a little less. Two big huskies could hoss one around on a tote if you had to, four people could make off with one at a jog.

That's about all a Tomahawk can carry. You can't get anything larger in there, at least diameter wise, because it has to launch from a sub, which sort of fixes the diameter. It can't take anything much heavier, because the launch system can't pop anything really heavy out of the tube, nor could the stubby little wings lift it.

So I'd say it's pretty dang unlikely that an AQKhan Generation I special would fit a sub launched cruise missile. (dig dig dig) here is an old photo I have in my photobucket to give you sort of an idea of what a W80 looks like, the block 1's don't have the tamper ring.

top topics

join