It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life is Great!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
The only way to experience the True Greatness of Life is to worship the Infinitely Great God and the Infinitely Great Holy Trinity!!! We will experience pain in our lives, but through that pain we can gain strength!!! We must endure pain with humility, liberality, brotherly and sisterly love, meekness, chastity, temperance, diligence, fortitude, justice, prudence, faith, hope, charity, and love!!! If we live virtuously, are rewards can be Infinite!!!

Heaven awaits those who pray!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I appreciate your optimism. I do not share it with you, but applaud you for it.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Help is on the way for you chissler!!! Never lose faith, and your rewards will be Great!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Why would you think I needed help?

Does sharing a different view indicate that I must be in need of some help?

It appears the worlds greatest form of social control has tied you up strong.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
I am sorry that I offended you chissler. I thought your statement implied that you were less optimistic and, therefore, less happy than me.

All the best!!!

God Bless You!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Not offended, just curious.

Just because I do not share your optimism, does not mean I am not completely happy in life today. My apologies for giving the wrong impression.

In life I am 100% happy, but I don't think prayer alone is going to look after us in any after life.

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 04:27 PM
link   
We all need a higher power, unless we are God and can create Universes, Galaxies, Solar Systems... Prayer, properly done, is the Ultimate Act of Humility as it implies that the Higher Power can perform acts that we cannot. Our Soul becomes bonded with God when we pray and we in a short time can perform acts that we never thought possible. There is Infinite Power in Prayer in this life and in the afterlife. Personally, I fully realize that I will always be a subject and agent of God and never anything more.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
So you subject yourself to the hand of god.

Our Soul becomes bonded with God when we pray and we in a short time can perform acts that we never thought possible.

Acts such as what?

I fully realize that I will always be a subject and agent of God and never anything more.

Oh so wrong. We can be so much more.

What about 9/11, thousands of people prayed for mercy and were not shown any. The cancer patient with three children at her bedside who prays for one more day with her babies; what about all of these prayers? Do these not fall upon the ears of god?

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
So you subject yourself to the hand of god.

Originally posted by GreatTech
I subject myself to the Infinite Hands of God.

Our Soul becomes bonded with God when we pray and we in a short time can perform acts that we never thought possible.

Acts such as what?

Feeding the hungry, clothing the naked, sheltering the homeless, healing the sick...

I fully realize that I will always be a subject and agent of God and never anything more.

Oh so wrong. We can be so much more.

What about 9/11, thousands of people prayed for mercy and were not shown any. The cancer patient with three children at her bedside who prays for one more day with her babies; what about all of these prayers? Do these not fall upon the ears of god?

We can never be more than the Infinitely Great God, THE Almighty Father, who cares for us all!!!

join