It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ashtar Command

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Who's heard of the Ashtar Command or even the Ashtar race, they are supposedly an advanced race of sentient beings, if you've ever watched Stargate SG1 they are like the asguard who form religions on different worlds to help the development of the inferior natives.

Apparently this is what the Ashtar are to us, we are under there protection, only they cant interfere with our own free choices. Apparently mj 12 made an agreement with some form of greys to allow them to abduct us and do experiments etc. Leading to what we now think we know about alien phenomena.

The ashtar tried to warn us but the price on there offer of help was to high (disarm all the planets nuclear weapons, tell the world about aliens and so on), so we declined and in the end, felt it was best to make the agreement with the greys, as mj 12 felt the greys would be able to do everything they were already doing without us being able to stop them anyway, so may as well learn what we can attitude.

The ashtar can in special circumstances be forced to impinge our right for free will if it puts the majority of the population on this planet at risk or if we were to do something that could damage our solar system.

The ashtar are currently in the process of preparing our planet for the second coming as written in most holy books (which they created if what is said is true) the return of mohamed, jesus and many others from different religions along with the help of light workers who are amoung us today finalising preparations for this event when we will be opened up to the universe out there.

Now this is v brief overview of what i have found on various websites and im not sure what to make of this cult it fits nicely with 'beyond a pale horse' (video link below) but i dont know im no expert. Hve a look for yourselfs at the websites below and get back to me on what you think.

Beyond a pale horse:
video.google.com...

Sites who work for the progress of the ashtar plan:
www.fourwinds10.com...
www.sanandaseagles.com...
www.lightvoyager.com...

An in depth analysis of the Ashtar:
www.luisprada.com...

You can apparently chat with light workers on this planet via irc or something full details of how at this site:
www.sanandaseagles.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Well given the sorry state the world is in at the moment, we badly need a "second comming". Despite our tribal conflicts albiet on a world level, the Human Race is ready and more to the point needs CONTACT NOW !

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
One of the links i provide above provides information about project NESARA this is the plan by the ashtar to defeat the new world order and apparently make contact (the second coming) if this is to be believed then it might actually happen soon check out the fourwinds link and look on the left hand column for nesara updates who knows?????????????????

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:37 AM
link   
In the link below is a message from the ashtar dated august 2006 it explains there current position and why they are biding there time before first contact its a bit.. well unbelievable but it all makes sense with alot of beliefs i have and i know many on ats have similar beliefs so my interest has been captured.

Are they human fraudsters using these belief systems to gain our curiosity and money (most probable) or is there a chance everything said in the link below is true, check it out:

groups.msn.com...

top topics

join