It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS.talk: A Message To Osama and His Butt Hole Followers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2006 @ 03:56 AM
link   

PODcast: A Message To Osama and His Butt Hole Followers

A Personal Message To Osama Bin Laden And His Idiot Butt Hole Followers

length: 18:29
file: btstpod_1835.mp3
size: 4337k
feed: btst

[edit on 8/13/2006 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Your alternate phrase for "terrorists" is dead right, nothing but really twisted bullies that are weak minded and gutless. Your expression for them sums it for me - thanks Dave.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
With all due respect, it all depends which side of Politics you're with. I think the butt holes (as you put it) are very much here and American. But we are all entittled to our opinion.

I appreciate your contributions and no disrespect meant. Just a difference of opinion.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 06:53 PM
link   
Very well done Dave. BUT what do we do? I am just about at the point of shoot'em all and letting God sort'em out.

You know as well as I that there are Muslims that know of these terrorist and do nothing.
I heard that it was a Muslim woman that turned in these UK bombers and that is a good start.

It is still frustrating.

Roper

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
Here Dave I found something for ya.

www.debbieschlussel.com...

This is what concerns me for this nation.

The question is; Why didn't the major news networks report this?

Roper

posted on Aug, 18 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

With all due respect, it all depends which side of Politics you're with. I think the butt holes (as you put it) are very much here and American. But we are all entittled to our opinion.

I appreciate your contributions and no disrespect meant. Just a difference of opinion.

Hey DG.....

I agree totally.... it is strictly MY OPINION. Thanks for taking the time to come by.

Dave

posted on Aug, 19 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Roper
Very well done Dave. BUT what do we do? I am just about at the point of shoot'em all and letting God sort'em out.

You know as well as I that there are Muslims that know of these terrorist and do nothing.
I heard that it was a Muslim woman that turned in these UK bombers and that is a good start.

It is still frustrating.

Roper

Roper....

I just HATE chicken#s....... that would rather kill innocent people than face someone who is ARMED..... accidental friendly fire is one thing.... but what these chicken#tiest do..... is go for the innocent.

Thanks for taking the time to make a post.

Dave

new topics

top topics

join