It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

nasa and govt think you are a moron!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
if you really look up and do your reasearch you soon realise there is life on all the planets and some of there moons? are you part of the big lie? AMUN - AMerican UNergound

[edit on 12-8-2006 by truthseekerpeacemaker]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   
i don't like to reply to go nowhere 2 sentence threads but....they think we are moroons because we are!! if we weren't..humanity wouldn't be at the great hights that we have achived.
there's my 2 sentences........

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   
NASA and the Government are drone societies serving one purpose?
60-70 - 80 years of concerted efforts to wipe the truth clean?

Research? Do tell. Buy my book, video, or DVD kinda research ala Dr. Greer or other career UFO ologists? There is FAR more interest and more importantly money in promoting extra terristrial life than saying there isn't any.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with believing. That is ones choice and individualu defendable. However - Distortion of, or altering of official statements, facts, events, photos, and images to forward that belief is patently wrong and flys in the face of real research. Concrete Conclusive results or evidence garnered from Research is what has been missing to make any claim definative.

If there really is an interest in Research - Until there is concrete definative evidence, there is still research to be done and allot to prove.

[edit on 12-8-2006 by nullster]

new topics

join