It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Compelling ET video Puebla, Mexico

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Apologies if this has been posted before. It's a video of a man who records 12 seconds of an alien walking towards another man (presumably friend or family). The video is replayed at normal speed, then shown a few times in slow motion. You can hear the man screaming in terror as the supposed alien walks towards him.

Although the video is blurred and out of focus (perhaps it was taking on a mobile video phone) the footage is compelling to say the least. Puebla, Mexico is home to a variety of strange incidents occuring in recent memory.

Discuss

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 04:50 AM
link   
verry verry verry Strange man.!! the sounds and the colours are very "extraterrestrial"

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Doesn't look very real actually.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrappedSoul
Doesn't look very real actually.

I agree. Btw, did you see that the 'alien' seems to be holdng a briefcase (or something similar in shape) with its left hand?

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:38 AM
link   
WHY IS IT SO UNCLEAR, i am so pissed of by this videos with quality worse then a 8x8 JPG set to quality 1 out of 12

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
* snip * me !! I think the alien would have * snip * him self after hearing that dude scream but its 2 fuzzy and messed up !! I can see a skinny alien walking but that could be any one dressed up but then again...

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 8/12/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
It looks like a student film to me. It seems to be trying 'too hard' to be scary, in faact it reminds me of a music video for an industrial metal band LOL. What blurry shots we do see of the alien make me suspicious. Could be real I suppose, but the chances are its either a hoax, a student film or a music video someones done.

It would be nice to see a clip that doesn't look like its been faked or trying to hard to scare people once in a while.

Wayne...

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I thought the alien looked quite frightening. as how I imagined whatever to be like.
but, the quality and out right static is grounds for skepticism

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
IMPRESSIVE And INCREDIBLE VIDEO OF An EXTRATERRESTRIAL One THAT IT IS HIDDEN SOON AFTER "SOMETHING" And FLEES When LISTENING The SHOUTS OF The PEOPLE. THIS VIDEO FUÉ RECORDED IN PUEBLA MEXICO, O'CLOCK MARCONNI, BETWEEN METEPEC And ATLIMEYAYA. THE AUDIO ONE IS FRIGHTENING BECAUSE THE DESPERATION OF A MAN IS LISTENED TO, ARE INEXPLICABLE NOISES... SINGLE IT LASTS 12 SECONDS, BUT TO OBTAIN ITS BETTER APPRECIATION WE HAVE REPEATED The VIDEO SEVERAL TIMES, REPRODUCING IT MORE AND MORE MORE SLOW And PICTURE BY PICTURE. SO THAT I SAY MORE... IT WATCHES EAST VIDEO... HE IS AMAZING... (it dwells) (less)

I translated what the text says from the user. Babel fish ftw. I had to know, I don't speak spanish and all.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by the secret web

It looks like a student film to me. It seems to be trying 'too hard' to be scary, in faact it reminds me of a music video for an industrial metal band LOL. What blurry shots we do see of the alien make me suspicious. Could be real I suppose, but the chances are its either a hoax, a student film or a music video someones done.

i was thinking the same exact thing. some film student trying hard to make an avant garde film. the audio definately sounds like its been altered to sound scarier and more mysterious.

also the alien in some clips looks like a sheet over a ballon tied off to make a head.

posted on Aug, 12 2006 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I'm sorry to dissapoint you but this video is a hoax. It was exposed on mexican television
sometime ago during a tv show about weird and paranormal things and:
It was actually a joke made to scare the audience.

The YouTube post is also a joke. Just check the user profile: VideoExtraterrestre.
86 years old !! And one single post. That's all.

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
this one is from Mexico too. I saw it many years ago on TV:

www.youtube.com...

new topics

top topics

join