It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why and how would Anarchy work? Question.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Majic
The Puzzling Need For Centralized Control Of Mob Justice

It's not puzzling at all? Why where it the racist majority protected by the state who happened to indulge in these lynchings so recently? Is it not in fact reality that it's those with power that indulge in these lynchings knowing that they will be protected by organized state power?

Are you seriously trying to tell me that lynchings cannot occur without central control and government?

Should not have used the word 'only' in the way i did as it's always possible that some oppressed minority with little political power might indulge in mob justice of their own despite the punishment they will suffer in retribution for indulging in violence and criminal action without active or passive state support. The history of the world is the history of the powerful mostly abusing their power by taking from those less organized and criminal than themselves. The power Caucasians 'nations' now wield in the world derived directly from our blatant abuse of power and genocidal actions almost everywhere we went to spread ' freedom', 'culture' and 'progress'.

Do you understand yet?

Stellar

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Everything we need can be provided without hierarchy. Do you think a government that just sits there and does nothing is going to deter violent criminals? No. That's because violent criminals aren't deterred by government they are deterred by the threat of force (being taken against their will and confined). Now if there was no government but just as much or maybe more of a likelihood that they would face the same or worse punishment that they receive now they should be just as if not more deterred.

We need organized efforts to exercise defensive force against aggressors, but that doesn't mean we need a government or any form of hierarchy. People can organize groups together for the purpose of catching someone or protecting people who have received threats, even for the purpose of fighting against invading armies. They could coordinate with other groups organized for the same purpose, so there's no limit to the number of people who might be working on this.

I imagine that anarchy would not yield an immediate change. People will still have the conditioning and environment from before anarchy, but as long as more people are working to defend anarchy and stop coercion and hierarchy than people are acting to create coercion and hierarchy anarchy would work.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Anarchy is always a reaction to a situation that has gotten out of control. Once control is restored the anarchy goes away. Mob rule lasts only long enough to quell the mob.

No society has ever flourished in an anarchist state.

That does not change the fact that I am an Anarchist. Just of a different brand.

I am a Spiritual Anarchist. The religions of this world are designed only for the purpose of enslaving your soul. The Creator of all things does not need a middle man to touch your soul and never has. Religion is a lie, told to you by greedy men who want nothing more than your money. They don't give a damn about your soul.

Over throw religion. Learn to think outside the book. Free the chains from your mind and the chains on your soul will melt away.

If you can't see God in everything, you can't see God in anything.

posted on Jun, 1 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xaro

Why and how would Anarchy work?

Bad question. The good one'd have been : "when ?"

And the answer is : "someday".

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join