It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Planes above my house

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Last night at about 1:00 I was coming home when I saw a plane going super fast and super low zoom right in front of me. This plane was going so low it looked like it was going to land but there's no airport near my house, honestly I was waiting to see a huge explosion thinking maybe it lost control. The plane passed to my right and it may have landed in the desert area because I didn't see it come up for a while. I went inside and laid down to watch t.v. when I saw bright lights outside my window. It was two planes, one with a blue light and one with a white light. They were going relatively slow then would turn around in a sort of plane show manuever (?) and take off real fast. They did this about 4 times that I'm aware of and I must've went to sleep or just forget about it. Does this sound familiar to anyone or am I just being paranoid? Another thing is this moring I heard a helicopter go by and looked out the window and it looked like a black helicopter. i'm not going to jump to conclusions because I didn't get a good look at it but it was definantly black and I didn't see any writings on it. I live just outside the city limits where there's not really alot of people. I've been reading up alot lately on illuminati conspiracy subjects and i'm sure all that gets traced somehow, but it just kinda freacked me out seeing those planes doing weird # above my house and then that helicopter. So does it sound like I'm just thinking about things too much or do you think there's something behind it?

PS - I was gonna grab my camcorder and get those planes, but I remembered my battery charger broke and my battery's dead. I'm thinking about buying one today just in case it happens again tonight.

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I cannot help you much with that particular event you described.

In general the best way to find out what's going on in this kind of situation is to tune a radio scanner on the air traffic frequencies. You would hear if the pilot is in distress and doing an emergency landing or something. As for the helicopter, could be rescue. Or set your scanner to military freqs, assuming they are not encrypted, you would hear everything they are saying. Pilots are speaking in a lot of technical jargon, but after listening for a while you would get a clue of what they are talking about, especially if you can actually see them flying right above your home.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
ryt this is just annoying now there is a helicopter hovering near my house a few weeks ago it started randomly passing overhead it is a black helicopter with yellow bits on it. I believe it was directly above my house at one point it was making so much noise I went out to look and its about 100 metres down my road facing side on I can hear it getting closer then going away and coming back.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
I swear its just flying around and sitting facing my house now this is really strange

posted on Sep, 4 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Last month I saw very fast planes flying very law and they made a big noice. Those were military planes, I`m sure. But my country, Croatia, has 5 migs which are out of function hehe and those are not our crafts. I didn`t see them before.

I heard that military planes relase something in the sky for mind control..you can see that like plane track, but it become like a spider thing
(sorry, I don`t know every english word) and plane track stay lineral.

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Zeta Home]

[edit on 4-9-2006 by Zeta Home]

top topics

join