It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

why do terrorists try to blow up airplanes?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Its simple, why do people fly in airplanes? Where do airplanes go? How significant are airplanes to the countries? Just have to look at the significance of airplanes to the world. After all why do terrorists blow up embassies?

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   
becasue they are a bunch of (insert the slang term for cats here). They have to kill innocent people who actually have a choice in the way they want to live and worship. Islamofagnatics don't care who they kill....their only objective is to force their stupid religious ideaology on others. They are cowards.

[edit on 14-8-2006 by ferretman2]

posted on Aug, 14 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
There is more publicity with hijacking/blowing up planes. The real ppl to worry about are our very own home grown terrorists. The ppl that go to our public schools,and shop in our malls. Domestic terrorists know our weaknesses better than anyone. Now i would never want any of this to happen. But when i was in jr high/high school, whenever someone would pull the fire alarm we all walked down to a certain spot in the field. Everytime we were crowded in 1 of many hallways, ppl would always talk about how if terrorists were to put a pipe bomb,or hand grenade in one of these areas there would be a lot of casualties.

Remember how not too long ago when all those trains kept dereailing here? What if a terrorist group were doing things like that. Lots of small attacks,and taking no credit. Then after a while admitting it was them. That would mess with a lot of ppl's heads. But i should end this post now,for fears that it gets mis-interpreted.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join