It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pilot Announcements.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
would it be wrong to start off every flight with a special announcement from the pilots. something along the line of" if you see anyone attempting to hijack, or blow up the plane. everyone kick their azz." this would put fear into any would be terrorist and it would give the passengers some confidence in case anything might happen. sort of a we are all together cheer. i know the odds of your plane being a target of terrorism is slim, but its not impossible. this may cause unwanted problems, but id rather get my butt kicked for slipping my shoe off to itch my big toe , then have anyone attempt to ,and succede in killing me in flight. just a goofy idea. peace

posted on Aug, 11 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Interesting suggestion.

"Ladies and gentlemen, this is the pilot speaking. Well be taking off for London shortly. We ask that you remain in yourseats until the seat belt light is off. If any passengers make sudden or suspicous moves, we ask that all members of the flight crew and passengers dogpile on them and lay the smackdown. Thank you for flying United."

new topics

join