It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get yourself an Avatar (picture by your name)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2003 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jetsetter
I think that some of it was and he modified it. That is the explosion from Terminator 3.

Paint Shop Pro was used for all of the graphics that I did...which includes Animation Shop 3. The missle was a rip from T3...took out the frames...reduced the file size to fit...lose some quality....no biggie for the usage. I make videos and graphics for a "side" living...easy as pie...getting rather good at it too. Even have a film producer interested in my work...maybe even be a director soon...wooohoooo. Anyhoo....think like a camere....be the camera....haha.

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Could someone make these images bigger (or smaller) to fit the avatar requirements? I don't have paint shop and paint screws up the image. I would be very grateful.

danteworlds.lamc.utexas.edu...

images.google.com...:5IZJ9XmnpO4C:www.supostal.com.ar/wallpapers

danteworlds.lamc.utexas.edu...

destructingshadow.free.fr...

Thanks!!

posted on Dec, 6 2003 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Here you go.

posted on Dec, 19 2003 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Monk
I can make .gif animations, but not as good as you guys make them.

I'm wanting an animated gif made that I can use for my mini profile background. I have the instructions for how to make it with Vegas and Photoshop. I read in this thread that Vegas costs mega bucks. Any ideas/help would be appreciated! Thank you.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bangin

Originally posted by Monk
I can make .gif animations, but not as good as you guys make them.

I'm wanting an animated gif made that I can use for my mini profile background. I have the instructions for how to make it with Vegas and Photoshop. I read in this thread that Vegas costs mega bucks. Any ideas/help would be appreciated! Thank you.

What exactly do you have in mind bangin? Perhaps I could lend a hand.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Is it possible that one of you guys could make it to where the senator is "squeezing" janet? I figured that would make it a little better. If not... then oh well...

Here's the link to the original pic: Pic

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanser
What exactly do you have in mind bangin? Perhaps I could lend a hand.

Hey, darklanser! I had forgotten about this thread. It's been a while since I viewed the page with step-by-step instructions, so I'm not sure that I still have them. I'll send you a U2U. Thank you for your response.

posted on Mar, 3 2004 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Here is an avatar I made. Anyone can use it. It works best with a black background.

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by jetsetter]

[Edited on 3-3-2004 by jetsetter]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Can anyone guess from what movie it came from?

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by xenongod
Can anyone guess from what movie it came from?

Boondock Saints. Awesome flick.

I know the pic says Boondock Saint. It is for an ATS member named boondock saint.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Second thought

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard

That is super sweet kinglizard. What did you make it in?
Awesome effect.

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by darklanserThat is super sweet kinglizard. What did you make it in?
Awesome effect.

It was a scanned image from some prints I have; I just prepared it for use as an avatar. I wish I had that much artistic talent.

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 07:54 PM
link   
You guys are awesome. Could you help me out? I would like KillerD with Flashy colors and ATS,UFO in there somewhere or try and fix my existing. Thanks in advance.

P.s Kinglizard your's looks great

[Edited on 1-5-2004 by KillerD]

posted on May, 1 2004 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Ok, here�s an Avatar for anyone that wants it. Best with a black background. Just let me know if you use it so I can delete it from my upload space.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by KillerD
You guys are awesome. Could you help me out? I would like KillerD with Flashy colors and ATS,UFO in there somewhere or try and fix my existing. Thanks in advance.

I don't know how flashy it is, but I had this idea kicking around.

Let me know if you like it.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
darklanser,

Nice work! That wasn't an easy request.

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Ohh wow, that's really cool! I'd love another avatar (I've just got this, it's v. good dontcha think) but I dunno what I'd put on it...something in white and pink with 'ladycool' on it or 'queen of cool'. hmm if anyone has any ideas or spare time to do one for me it'd be much appreciated

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Well this is one. Im willing to bet if you ask darklanser nicely he would change the text on the image to something better.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on May, 2 2004 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Well this is one. Im willing to bet if you ask darklanser nicely he would change the text on the image to something better.

[Edited on 2-5-2004 by kinglizard]

Oh oh! Scary Coloured robot teddies
Darklanser...any chance you put 'the sinister teddies' in a gothic pink type font pwetty please

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join