It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ariel J. Weinmann, caught spying for Israel or Russia?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
This is interesting.

Jerusalem Post reports that Weinmann spied for Mossad. They base it on a speculation reported by Saudi daily news Al-Watan.

American sources close to the Defense Department told Al-Watan that Israel was the country in question.

Not very conclusive to say the least.

www.jpost.com...

CNN reports that Weinmann spied for Russia, with out listing anybody in particular much as Al-Watan.

Ariel Weinmann, 21, is suspected of having worked on behalf of Russia, said military sources close to the case.

www.cnn.com...

Official statements say nothing at all.

After months of requests, the Navy this week provided The Virginian-Pilot with Weinmann’s name, rank and the charges he faces.
In an e-mail, Theodore Brown, a spokesman for Fleet Forces Command, said, “It is sometimes a challenge to balance the desires of the media, the public’s right to know, and the rights of an individual accused of a crime.”
“In this case,” he concluded, the command “is attempting to provide as much unclassified information as is reasonable, while maintaining an appropriate concern for the privacy of the individual involved. ”

home.hamptonroads.com...

You got to love our media though, because CNN HN firmly reported not only that Weinmann spied specifically for Russia, but that Russia cough spying in Iraq.

None of which is actually confirmed by ANYBODY.

So basically they just say what they think sounds the best.

edit:subject header was cut of

[edit on 9-8-2006 by iskander]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Well he would not need to spy for Israeli as the Israeli's get briefings on what they need to do on any given day towards making the ME as unstable a place as possible.
If this pans out i am rather sure that CNN will probably be 'right' ( OMG) in accusing him of doing so for his Russian masters; you after all know which country i believe to be controlling 'the world' ( as much as such a thing is possible).

If you must call me crazy at least be creative.

Thanks!

Stellar

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 08:00 AM
link   
How about a thread resurrection for iskander.

I found this 4 part FOX News video, which I am 99.9% sure is about this guy, Ariel J. Weinmann. I have not watched it yet, but figured I'd get it out here...

Israel Is Spying In And On The U.S.? Part 1

Now Fox News has learned some U.S. investigators believe that there are Israelis again very much engaged in spying in and on the U.S., who may have known things they didn't tell us before September 11. Fox News correspondent Carl Cameron has details in the first of a four-part series.

Israel Is Spying In And On The U.S.? Part 2

Tonight, in the second of four reports on spying by Israelis in the U.S., we learn about an Israeli-based private communications company, for whom a half-dozen of those 60 detained suspects worked. American investigators fear information generated by this firm may have fallen into the wrong hands and had the effect of impeded the Sept. 11 terror inquiry. Here's Carl Cameron's second report.

Israel Is Spying In And On The U.S.? Part 3

Last time we reported on an Israeli-based company called Amdocs Ltd. that generates the computerized records and billing data for nearly every phone call made in America. As Carl Cameron reported, U.S. investigators digging into the 9/11 terrorist attacks fear that suspects may have been tipped off to what they were doing by information leaking out of Amdocs.

Israel Is Spying In And On The U.S.? Part 4

Carl Cameron has reported on a longstanding government espionage investigation. Federal officials this year have arrested or detained nearly 200 Israeli citizens suspected of belonging to an "organized intelligence-gathering operation." The Bush administration has deported most of those arrested after Sept. 11, although some are in custody under the new anti-terrorism law.

Apparently, These items have since been removed from the FOX News web site

[edit on 4/23/2008 by RabbitChaser]

posted on Apr, 23 2008 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by StellarX

erm read the same post from yesterday in breaking news - theres about a dozen links saying he was supplying israel.

top topics

join