It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Waking up

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
The Goyim are waking up. There has to be some kind of motivation to misbehave. And the Zionist do a good job of doing just that.

But what has them constantly in everyones sights, has been the same behavior over hundreds of years. I wonder why?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Water Man
The Goyim are waking up. There has to be some kind of motivation to misbehave. And the Zionist do a good job of doing just that.

But what has them constantly in everyones sights, has been the same behavior over hundreds of years. I wonder why?

I wish that you would elaborate a bit more. I find your post a tad confusing. You seem to imply that Goyim and Zionists are the same. I might be wrong but, just in case, Goyim refer to non-jews.

And what behavior are you referring that Zionists do?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I think he is trying to say that People are seeing the truth in regards to Israel present day and I think he is referring to their past history of Expulsions from other countries as well as attacks and murders upon Jews throughout history.

I was looking at the list of things that happened to Jews over the centuries and thought the same thing myself.

Can anyone explain or know of the reasoning behind any of the mass expulsions in Europe? Was it wholly religious predjudism or was there something political,financial, military involved?? The sites that had the timelines never gave explanations, only the results of what had happened. I know some were Inquisition related and were forced to convert away from Judaism, but why expulsions?

Pie

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Misbehavior? Over the centuries there have been many, many, many pogroms launched against Jews, and admittedly many Christian sects, in Europe and other places...not to mention some disturbing trends here in the United States. The reasons usually go something like this: They killed Christ. They own everything. They practise unholy, read non-catholic, or non-islamic, rites. Variations on the theme are used sometimes. The reasons are mere excuses for seizing assets belonging to others who don't kowtow to established authority...the infamous Inquisitions were this very thing, Jews, other sects of Christianity, women who dared to be themselves and not bow to convention, the list is as extensive as the list of the Inquisitors victims.

Merely scapegoats, for daring to be different. Or rich and influential. We hear the refrain constantly...

I, for one, really do not blame the Jews for being just the littlest bit beligerent when it comes to protecting themselves in Israel, or any where else for that matter. I'd be a little paranoid too, if throughout recent history my faith has been attacked, my family attacked, and now they, whoever they are, seem to be marshalling their forces again.

Blame the Jew, never fails to get results...

In case that was too rambling a response, it is almost five thirty afterall, the various powers that be in Europe at various times have needed a scapegoat to explain to the people why they were poor, sick, and unlikely to ever improve their lot in life...sooooo...find a scapegoat, oh my, how convienient, here is a group of people who for the most part mind their own business, live apart from the others around them, worship differently from the others around them, and most important and perhaps scary for the powers that be, a tad bit more succussful than is allowable. Becomes obvious, no? It must be the fault of the evil Jew that everyone (?) is so poor and sick and unlikely to ever improve their lot in life.

Sound familiar? It should...we here it to this day. I've been seeing a whole heaping helping of it here on ATS in recent days. Especially in light of Israel daring to defend herself.

top topics

join