It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Star Gate at Sidon, Lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Lebanese officials said there were many reports of other casualties throughout southern Lebanon but rescue workers were not able to reach the sites because of continued Israeli air strikes. Israel also threatened to attack UN peacekeepers if they attempted to repair bomb-damaged bridges in southern Lebanon. UN officials contacted the Israeli army to inform them that a team of Chinese military engineers attached to the UN force in Lebanon intended to repair the bridge on the Beirut to Tyre road to enable the transport of humanitarian supplies.

If they kill Chinese UN engineers...... it's over.

Folks better start getting stuff stocked.

Food and gas are going thru the roof....my daughter just yesterday (8-7-06) called and said gas is $4.19 in Michigan, so look for gas to be rationed, if the Israel makes an incredibly big move into southern Lebanon. Why? Because China is involved.

China is taking the heat for the Hezbollah missiles so Iran doesn't catch the heat. Right now who dares challenge China, not many sane people right? Well guess who has an insane leader that will, and when he does do it's over.

When analyzing this whole thing several months ago I predicted that when we attack Iran it's over.... well someone got smart (not Bush I'm sure, some other NWO leader) and decided to take the back door. Now I'm predicting that if we anger China, it's over. Keep watch, and see if bridge building gets stopped by Israel. That will be the shot over the bow. If you see Israel attack bridge builders, China is going to attack. Why because it is Chinese military bridge builders.

Israel, I predict, is going to push into Lebanon past the river Litani. Why is Israel and the NWO pushing so hard? To control something very critical about 10 miles north of the river. And if Israel can be held at the river they won’t make it to the target….. Sidon.

The bridge that is being discussed is about 10 miles south of Sidon (on the river Latani).... a historically important Phoenician city. Sidon is where NASA and National Geographic did a broadcast about the full solar eclipse that occurred earlier this year.

Out of all the places that the sun was in totality ... they picked Sidon to broadcast from. They sent a NASA team to Sidon, hmmm?

Sidon is where Israel wants to get to before they quit. Why?

Because this is a battle about seizing a doorway. A doorway that controls a special kind of opening. An opening that could allow an invasion of malevolent beings.

“There is evidence that Sidon was inhabited as long ago as 4000 BC, and perhaps as early as Neolithic times. The ancient city was built on a promontory facing an island, which sheltered its fleet from storms and served as a refuge during military incursions from the interior. In its wealth, commercial initiative, and religious significance, Sidon is said to have surpassed all other Phoenician city-states.”
www.middleeastuk.com...

The History of Eshmoun
Legend has it that Eshmoun was a young man of Beirut who loved to hunt. The goddess Astarte fell in love with him, but to escape her advances he mutilated himself and died. Not to be outdone, Astrate brought him back to life in the form of a god. It is also said that the village of Qabr Shmoun, near Beirut, still preserves the memory of the young god's tomb.

Known primarily as a god of healing, Eshmoun's death and resurrection also gave him the role of a fertility god who dies and is reborn annually.

As the god of healing, Eshmoun was identified with Asklepios, the Greek god of medical art.
www.lebanon.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I could be wrong, but it seems
a bit too early to be going
full tilt gonzo here from anyones
perspective.

I say notching up for sure ,
not that I'm in agreement
just a feeling.

the tv news is a calculated
assault on our souls so
turn off the tv , read a book
go for a walk , visit friends.

take a needed break.

toasted

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Ok, I really don't understand how this has anything to do with a "StarGate".
I mean people have said there was a stargate in afghanistan, than in Iraq, and some now say there's one in Iran, one being in Lebanon, that's a new one though.

join