It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Where is the Goverment (Boogey Man) Osama Bin Laden?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Wher'es Osama?

I think he's living "High on the Hog" in Saudi Arabia.
Anyway, I have some Q's that need answers. Here goes.

1. Does the F.B.I. or C.I.A. have him under some sort of "Terrorist Protection Plan?"

2.What Country is Harboring him: Saudi Arabia, Pakistan,Syria, Iran, China, ect.?

3.Is he Dead?

4.Have you seen him?

5.Does he communicate with George Bush?

6. Will he be responsible for a NUKE attack in America or Europe?

7. Will he "POP-UP" just before the mid-term elections,(to insure Republican control od Congress?)..Although Karl Rove does'nt need this "asset" because the DUMBOCRATS don't have any clue as how to win elections. (not that it matters anyway, as both parties have failed the American Sheeple.)

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   
7 Minutes To Midnight!

www.thebulletin.org...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Dead before 9.11 read the other post about it.

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Well, despite a remarkable resemblance to my upstairs neighbor, i'm fairly sure Bin Laden is not living in New Jersey. But on a more serious note, during the height of the Bin Laden tape fever, i was serving as a Navy Hospital Corpsman and myself along with my peers and most of the Medical Officers that i worked with were of a similar notion.

If you look carefully at him in each video his physical appearance seems to diminish with each film. You can see a noticable deterioration in his weight and overall hardiness. I immediatly assumed that he may have had kindney problems and as most people know, there is only one way of solving such an illness...with a transplant.

I have read that during periods he was using portable dialysis machines, which would prolong his life, but only for a limited amount of time. Once a person begins dialysis treatment, the clock begins to tick as to how long you can survive. While it is posible that he may still be alive and making movies, it is unlikely...UNLESS......

If he is still alive he has either had a transplant or has been taken to a country with medical care advanced enough to keep him propped on his last leg, Saudi Arabia perhaps? Lebanon, or Iran...maybe? Or possibly, some obscure eastern european nation that could allow him the luxury of cover from the media and the prying eyes of legitimate law enforcement ( WHAT EVER THAT IS )

Most likely though, i'm of a mind to believe that he is indeed dead, and our government is covering up for that fact in order to continue with the SOO CALLED WAR ON TERROR and to further private political and military agenda's. Not sure what those could be, but if we stay tuned to the news i'm sure it will become more apparent as the days go by.

top topics

join