It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

remote control people

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
www.usatoday.com...

Do you think it would be possible, to make a person an assasin using this technology? Really how hard would it be to control someone using technology 5 years from now... or how long has someone else known about this and using it already on us?

posted on Aug, 8 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I believe the technology you're referring to is galvanic vestibular stimulation, where low voltage electric current is sent through the balance centers behind the ears to "steer" a person. (I just happened to read about it last night
) I think its a long way from creating remote controlled assasins, considering so far all they've managed to do is make a person feel dizzy and able to stumble around in a particular direction. This technology is more likely to be used in virtual reality games and flight simulators. here's a link to the full article, hope its useful:

galvanic vestibular stimulation

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   
It is highly possible that we may have the operant Technology to use ELF and Microwaves to Kontrol people, like as they did in the Russian Centre of Psycho-corrections in Moscow in the 1970's what with the infamous Woodpecker et al.

It is also highly possible that through interactions with the Electromagnetic False Aethers we maybe irradiated and thus dulled and numbed to the hidden facet's of subverse Mind Control strategies.

Everyone rubbishes this arena completely, not enough is known, look at Mobile Phone's they are instant cyber tracker's and instant caracinogenic agent's, visualise a mouse's ear that had been waved by mobile phone energies in a secretive laboratory.

Not strictly true, that we live within a beautifully orchestrated technoparadise where we we signify null effect's from the boomerang's of the techno elite and its industrial vortex of greed and an even extremer mass capital lust for Mammon.

Entirely possible, read "In Search For The Manchurian Candidate" by John Mark's (an ex CIA agent)and "Psychic Warfare" by Martin Ebon, fiction eschews a factional paradigm and paradox!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   
thank you for the comments, i've never read the manturian canidate, but i have heard what it is about(mind control over the president). Any other books you would recomend ... im new to this site.

top topics

join