It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

State Department final FOIA response in the mail today

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
I filed a FOIA request with the State Department about 8 months ago and just today got their final reply. I asked for copies of all documents pertaining to Project Moondust and UFOs. I didn't ask it like that, but that's roughly what I asked for.

They sent me a copy of one document which was two pages and labeled CONFIDENTIAL. It was from 1973 and was about a cyrillic object that they wanted to have trasported to Wright Patterson AFB from the Ivory Coast to be identified and examined. Very odd. Pretty thrilled they sent it to me. Nothing stating it is an alien space craft or anything. Damn well could have been though. I'm sure any documents describing what the object turned out to be is still classfied or they would have sent me that too.

Interesting none the less. And it does confirm 100% that PROJECT MOONDUST did exsit even though many government personal denied the existence of the project until very recently.

My fingers don't feel like typing the entire document. Some of it is coded stuff I can't understand anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Can you scan the document ?

That would be much more useful than just typing out what it says to me anyway.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   
If I had a scanner I would in a heart beat.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Great stuff, keep it up

Let us know what you learn.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
So do you know anyone who has a scanner ?

A freind or someone.

[edit on 7-8-2006 by lost_shaman]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
And for those who remember me I am meshuggah1324.

My computer went down and I just made a new profile all together.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   
I believe you can find that same document on pages 4 & 5 of this PDF from CUFON.

The Ivory Coast and Cyrillic characters sounded familiar.

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Ah yes, that is it. Well still nice to have in my safe full of 80+ FOIA requests. I never let up.

new topics

top topics

join