It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who has witnessed the Blk Triangle?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
OK so the other day I saw some UFO show on some Illinois case where a bunch of cops saw it and the show had testimony and some animation bit. My question is to those who have seen them. I have seen them a few times only at night. These definitly catch your attention yet sometimes have a whimsical story to them or over exaggerated description. Ok my question is this why would a plane have such a lights installed? If it is supposed to be secret why woudln't the be more subtle? I ask to people who have seen them as you would know how excessive the lighting seems. Others feel free to comment as well.

Is there any pictures of the underbody of any plane matching the description of the lights on the triangle's seen?

One large white lamp on nose
Two Large in rear corners
One RED light between two rear lamps moved slightly inward.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I have not seen one yet, at least done that I could not identify. However, I know people who have, like my dad and an aunt.

My dad's sighting sounded like it could have been an Aurora type craft or something similar, especially since he lives near nellis. My aunt's sighting is alot harder to explain.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Once on the way to vegas I thought I saw one. It turned out to be a F-117A, but at the angle it was flying until it turned I was completely freaked out.

It was a clear day and still something very cool to see, but wasn't what I thought at first.

I believe Begium is where they were really active. But unfortunately haven't seen one myself.

Here are some assorted links regarding the subject, some wiki some other(s):

en.wikipedia.org...

www.klas-tv.com...

www.geocities.com...

Hope these are helpful.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I amy have, I saw it from the side, so I don't know if it was a black triangle, but it was definately no ordinary aircraft.

Did all sorts of stuff that no ordinary plane does.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I had a sighting of something quite similar to a black triangle last year and I posted my report and investigation here on ATS. If you search on my nic you may find the thread.
Of the 3 sightings I've had in my life this one was certainly the closest to a trishape.
I live near MacDill AFB so the possability of it being military can't be ruled out. But my investigation turned up no evidence pointing in any direction. It's still a UFO.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I saw the story you are talking about. It is one of the best, IMHO. Your questions about why a 'stealth craft' or other secret craft would have such strange light arrays on the sides and undercarriage is a good one. I have no rational answer. If anyone has a reasonable answer (that isn't a sarcastic attack) I'd love to hear it.

[edit on 6-8-2006 by Ectoterrestrial]

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   

Actually the B-2 at certain angles (particularly in departure away from the observer)

Yeah the B-2 flew over Pasadena at the start of the rose parade a few years back and from certain angles I can see where it would look like a flying triangle. Straight on you could barely see it at all both are very cool planes.

Spiderj

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hey a side question on this when I saw one last time I was about to get gas aprox 3-4am I asked the guy working about flight paths as he was familar with it and he said it was not on a passenger flight path. He also stated pasenger airports do not allowing landing between like 4-5AM because some sort of cargo only drops or something state/gov related? Anyone know if this si true?

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Saw one in late 1996. It was about 6AM and I was out walking the hound on a cold frosty winter morning. The sky, although still dark, was crystal clear and there was a full moon still casting quite a bit of light.
At that time of the morning a lot of the long haul red-eye flights are arriving and there were two heavies in the holding pattern above Bovingdon, which is just a few miles away from me. As I was walking along watching these two aircraft approaching, a black triangular shaped craft came speeding out of the north, made an almost 90 degree turn west in front of the first airliner, then made another almost impossible turn south again behind the second airliner. It carried no lights but was visible due to it's solid black shape against the lighter night sky background. There was absolutely no sound from it, just the muted sound from the airliners. It was also travelling at a helluva speed and I'd estimate it's size to be about one third that of a 747 (estimation from it's proximity to the two inbound airliners).
A bit spooky and the hairs on my neck prickled a bit

posted on Aug, 10 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
I saw one in 94 or 95, walking with my then best friend. I remember it was dark, but it wasn't past 7pm, just a dark winter evening. We were walking past the bank when we looked up and saw the Triangle.

top topics

join