It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Veterans for 911 truth" Denied" by Camp Democracy!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
OUUWWWCHH!
That has gotta leave a mark. This 911 truther thing ain't goin so well. Theses guys are hardcore liberals, even they ain't down with the whole CT thing. Meaybe when LC 3 FC comes out they will lose even more followers. Imean how many Do-Overs do ya get. Just thought people might find this funny! Or Sad! ENJOY!

Conversations with Camp Hypocrisy
Veterans for 9/11 Truth requested more information about the upcoming Camp Democracy events in Washington, D.C. beginning September 5, 2006. Our goal was to tell the Truth about 9/11 to these people who advocate peace. The Veterans for 9/11 Truth are banned, from Camp Hypocrisy.

V911T Email to Camp Democracy 08/02/2006:
Hi,
I am co-founder of Veterans for 9/11 Truth. I am interested in the $100
covers tabling Sept. 5 - 21, the entire camp.
This paragraph, "Note Regarding Tabling:" on the page
campdemocracy.org/organization seems to say that some handouts and
literature etc could be prohibited. I would like that clarified
before we get the table if you could please.

Thank you,alfons

Response from Camp Democracy 08/04/2006:
Hi - Thanks for writing.

The Camp's themes are : End War: Peace, nonviolence, accountability, and
impeachment | Human Rights: Civil Rights, Immigrants Rights, Workers
Rights, Women's Rights, Voting Rights, Katrina | End
Corporate Welfare, Meet Human Needs: Healthcare/ Energy/ Education/
Environment | Communications and Creativity: Hands-on Media and Arts
Training.

The Camp, by a decision of its steering committee, is not including 9/11
conspiracy themes, and is not accepting sponsorship from 9/11 conspiracy
groups. 9/11 conspiracy materials may not be sold, or given away for a
donation, at the event.

Best Wishes,
Charlie JENKS.

V911t Reply to Camp Democracy 08/05/2006:
Dear Mr. Jenkins,

First, we are not a 9/11 Conspiracy Group, we are a 9/11 Truth Group. If you want to send an email to a 9/11 Conspiracy Group, I think their email is [email protected]

I am very surprised that you are banning speech about 9/11 Truth. Is there something that you don't understand about the freefall collapse of Building 7, or the bombs in the WTC towers? If we can help you to understand the evidence we will be more than happy to help.

I feel that Camp Democracy owes an explanation to us, and the people of America. Can you please explain your book burning/banning posture?

Respectfully,
Alfons v911t

Well that went well. I think if this "movement" is to see the light of day, they will need better pitch men, or real scientific facts. You make the call! I mean Camp Democracy really needed, and needs MONEY, just not the dirty stuff!

Before ya fly off the handle, and start shouting about the recent poll. You might wanna take a look at the questions that were asked! Just a suggestion!LOL!!!!

Source for above.

www.v911t.org...

[edit on 5-8-2006 by Duhh]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   

The reason things like this happens is because only stupid people believe stupid theories!

The group holding the event does not wish to be seen as stupid or sponsoring stupid people.

join