It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paranormal Radio Shows ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Hi, I was just wondering if there are any paranormal radio shows that you can tune into over the internet ?

And also if you have the links can you please post them here thanks. I have heard of a few but totally forgotten the names. I live in the united kingdom, so surely tuning into USA ones should be ok, and I have broadband of course.

Hope to hear from you soon. I am looking forward to listening in on some stations. If they exist of course.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
www.coasttocoast.com is the most famous one. take with a pince of salt as the former lead presenter said that only around a third of the info on this show can ever be classed as anything close to the truth.

i remember alex jones talking about c2c, and saying it was trash radio, but he sure does go on it enough.

most paranormal shows have been swamped up by c2c so it is hard to find ones that are paranormal shows today. there is a radio show called a view from space, its ok, might be a bit much for someone just starting out, as he seems to expect people to know something about the occult.

just look in google, but none will compare to c2c in size.

[edit on 4-8-2006 by andy1033]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There is also Whitley Strieber's Dreamland which can be listened to online

www.unknowncountry.com...

Whitley's regular guests join him to discuss the latest news in science, UFOs, crop circles, unknown archaeology, prophecy, and other edge topics

[edit on 4-8-2006 by netobrev]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Thank you guys, very much appreciated. I remember that coast2coast one now that you have mentioned it. Heard that a few times.

Thank you very much

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
BEYOND THE ORDINARY
Statement on Website:
This is a unique Web Radio station! Where you hear fabulous knowledge, meet very famous as well as beyond the ordinary, 'ordinary'
people from around the world, accomplishing and inspiring.
Where Listeners become Guests!
Help us grow this Quantum Community with the intent of raising world consciousness. Knowledge is power and each person who gains knowledge is powerful beyond imagination!

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
It's a shame that you have to pay to listen to coast to coast. I ain't paying to listen to a radio show when I am already paying internet fees.

Shame that, coz the site and the radio show sound good
Wish there was a way around it.

posted on Aug, 6 2006 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arawn
It's a shame that you have to pay to listen to coast to coast. I ain't paying to listen to a radio show when I am already paying internet fees.

Shame that, coz the site and the radio show sound good
Wish there was a way around it.

i saw an advert saying streamlink is free this weekend. so i think you can try free this weekend, tryout the classic shows.

top topics

join