It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My stance on: Aliens, the military, and Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Hello all, I'm new here on the boards and I'm still trying to get down some of the details as far as the subject matter, but based on what I've read some far here is my stance for the moment.

Aliens:
ET's must exists, it simpely doesn't make sense for them not to. That being said I'm not totaly convinced that they are CURRENTLY visiting our planet. From an objective stand point I feel there are just to manny hoxes and not enough valid cases to make a decision one way or the other.

The Military:
Before I get started on this par of my thred just let me say this topic is one very close to me having grown up in an Air Force family. So most of my opion on this topic is based on personal experience.

The military IS with holding information from the civil populous and elected officials up to and including the comander and chief himself. This is something I know for a fact, as do many others. Something many of you may not be aware of is how many things they are hiding. From basic operational protocal to advanced weapons, if the want it under wraps that's were it is.

Area 51:
Now for the big one. Even though I have not yet seen it in person for myself I do feel confident enough to say there is a govermet air base in the middle of the south western desert known to most as Area 51. As what happened there in the late 1940's and what operations are currently being done there; I don't feel I have enough information to make an informed decision yet. However, there is or was SOMETHING going on there.

Well that's all I have for now. Please feel free to u2u me with any info that might be useful. I am not a secptic by any means, but I do want a lot of info before I form an opion on something. Any help that anyone here could provide would be welcome.

NOMAD

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
not to be rude or anything,but all us conspirator know aliens must exist, the military an gov is withholding information. an we ALL know Something is going on at the base,lol

also about the commander an chief thing. I also grew up in a military family an what we(me) call is is a need-to-know basis. if someone doesnt need to know about it they wont. an even if he ask i bet he wouldnt be told

ps.
Stupid of me, I forgot to WELCOME your to ATS.
good luck with whatever you find. i hope you like it here

[edit on 4-8-2006 by DalairTheGreat]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yeah, Welcome to ATS.

I dont mean to put you down or be rude neither, But it's alot helpful for us members to read your views and opinions in the specific threads that you refer to.
If you have information based on experiences or knowledge related to this forum, Then make a thread stating all for us to read.

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Ok point taken. I guess it shows how new I am to all this, lol. Thanks for he tip as well perhaps replying to more threds whould be easier for the time being. Thanks guys.

top topics

join