It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Start the game: AlltheUFOAnswers.com

page: 75
<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
actually there was a bonus prize, then a first intermediate prize so y'all can relax.

but they are making it up as they go along. how do you know?

most common answer for 5. how the hell could they do that before they got the answers?

I only say that because the true first intermmediate prize was labelled "second intermmediate prize" haha.

aliensandufos is a pretty common answer for anything and I didnt think of that at all looking at that picture (I can see how someone would THINK people would guess those)

I need a serious break here ... gettin some grub, good luck with the prize.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   

actually there was a bonus prize, then a first intermediate prize so y'all can relax.

most common answer for 5. how the hell could they do that before they got the answers?

Ha, Ha Good catch

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
that explains why I didn't answer that correctly

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Because it had nothing to do with #5 in this game. It was #5 in the ATS Survey.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Ha, Ha Good catch

oops. nevermind......pay no attention to the man on the coat tails

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Jbird]

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Jbird]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Wow, you guys work fast!! (seeker = 29)

"and the visitors..."

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
visitors- maybe something to do with referal numbers?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Count
I begin to suspect that with the typos and now wrong intermediate prize SO, Springer et al are making up the game as we go along... and the "referrer" count isn't, it's just something they invented to buy them time to figure out more questions

The above is completely incorrect. ALL of the clues, hints, images, and or questions were prearranged and triple checked. The counter is EXACTLY what it appears to be. This kind of speculation and innuendo with all it implies is not appreciated.

This IS the second Intermediate Prize, there was a BONUS prize before this one.

"Bonus" is a B O N U S, Intermediate, is 'in between" the bonus prize was clearly labeled BONUS.

Carry on...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Springer

I begin to suspect that with the typos and now wrong intermediate prize SO, Springer et al are making up the game as we go along... and the "referrer" count isn't, it's just something they invented to buy them time to figure out more questions

The above is completely incorrect. ALL of the clues, hints, images, and or questions were prearranged and triple checked. The counter is EXACTLY what it appears to be. This kind of speculation and innuendo with all it implies is not appreciated.

"Bonus" is a B O N U S, Intermediate, is 'in between" the bonus prize was clearly labeled BONUS.

Carry on...

Springer visits the thread! A clue? Is "Springer" the "visitor"?

No, not really.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

No harm intended whatsoever. I apologize!

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Carry on...

I'm seeing those comments as tongue in cheek, but I'm just a new guy, so I could be wrong

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
hmmmm

... and the visitors.

Put at the end as if to complete a sentece or thought. Are we talking about visitors to Atlantis?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   
anyone recall the total # of referals or are we sticking to the alien theme for this question?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2

... and the visitors.

Is that what you are getting???

This is what I see:

and the visitors...

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   
so they changed the question?

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

hmmmm

... and the visitors.

Put at the end as if to complete a sentece or thought. Are we talking about visitors to Atlantis?

Um, I thought it said "and the visitors ..." as if it was the beginning of a new thought about the visitors. E.G. "and the visitors were alien" "never left" "became we, the humans" or something along those lines.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mechanic 32

... and the visitors.

Is that what you are getting???

This is what I see:

and the visitors...

My bad.....forgive my aixelsyd.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
freeenergy please sit in the corner and take the time to think about how the reversal of those dots totally screwed up our train of thought.

thanks

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur.....the reversal of those dots totally screwed up our train of thought.

I was starting to think that I had missed another typo correction

j/k

I'm leaning towards aliens myself, but how about Springers interviews, or the Guest speakers????

[edit on 8/9/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
How was Michael related to the Atlantis question?

"Michael's Continent. Seeded."

How does Atlantis come from that?

new topics

top topics

<< 72  73  74    76  77  78 >>

join