It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dylan and Scholars in Their Own Words

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 7 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   

You sure sound as if "Do Over Dylan" is on your mantle. You still avoid explaining your attacks on this video. Where is Mark out of context or lying? This video is a
"FACT". Heroes and Victims of 911 are being laughed at, lied about, and just flat out disrespected. Why are you so afraid of "Silly You Tube Videos" ? You are right people will find the truth them selves. I am providing info to help them. Relax Markyx's friends are with him now. Ask " Do Over" what friends he spoke with? Dylan isn't real high up on the reseach cred thingee! So I would love to see that he atleast tried ONCE!

Still trying to push the discrediting I see. For one I do have respect for Dylan simply because he is not afraid to tell the truth and that takes balls to do especially when most will ridicule him for doing it. Hell he even has trolls posting on the internet trying to make him look bad in the public eye, remind you of anybody?

Seriously get a life and attack the real facts about 9/11, stop going around posting what some whack job speaks about as fact. It is getting quite old already.

With the ever increasing amount of the public now open to the fact that 9/11 was a cover up (look at all the polls numbers dont lie) the question is when will you start coming out of denail?

Wake up.

<< 1   >>

join