It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USAF 9/11 Tapes Released!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   
But I cannot find ONE thing about this on the web! It was on SkyNews Active (Australian version), a brief piece on how the U.S. Military's North-East Command Center recorded all sorts of information on that day, and how the recordings show that the Air Force received too little warning too late.

The tapes were released to commemorate the upcoming 5th anniversary of the attacks.

Does anyone have info on this, or am I just preaching old news?

edit: Linky!

~~~~edit~~~~

I honestly cannot find a single thing anywhere on the web. Perhaps we'll just have to wait.

In the meantime, I'll copy the text off the TV word for word:

Terror Tapes Released

With the fifth anniversary of the September 11 attacks approaching, air force recordings from that fateful day have been released for the first time.

The recordings document the enormous confusion in the air force when the attacks occurred.

The tapes were made inside a bunker in the north of New York state, which is the United States military's north-east command centre

The recordings show the military kept getting information too late.

Because the terrorists had turned off the plane's tracking beacons neither the air force or the Federal Aviation Authority knew where the planes were, or even whether they were still in the air.

[edit on 2/8/2006 by watch_the_rocks]

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Looks like they pulled the story...your link goes to their main page.

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   
if you mean the norad tapes the story can be found here
www.prisonplanet.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Or if prisonplanet doesn't tickle your fancy - here is all the info!

9/11 Live: The NORAD Tapes
www.vanityfair.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Yes, that's probably it. It's weird I could not find one thing while searching. I'd have thought that this would be extensively covered.

Also, I dunno what SkyNews was up to. Crazy bastards

top topics

join