It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interview with Michelle Guerin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Michelle is the author of such articles as The Sands of Time and Reptilians at Montauk. They are both well worth reading if you have never heard her story before.

Hi Michelle, and thank you very much for agreeing to this interview. If I may, I would like to jump in and ask you some questions. For those of you who are not familiar with Michelle, her works and story, I will refer you to her website located here: members.aol.com...

Hi and thank you for this opportunity to speak. Before I begin answering your questions I would like to tell folks a little bit about myself. I am a single mother in my early fifties. I currently reside in SW Florida and care for my elderly father (he's in his late eighties). I suffered a stroke in 1999 and had to relearn to use my hands, arms and legs and to speak. My rehabilitation has been amazing and I have regained 90-95% of my pre-stroke "self." My communication weaknesses are sometimes apparent when I am fatigued. I got a good night's sleep last night!

1) I am curious as to what your opinion is on the Montauk Project today. Do you still feel that there were secret experiments being conducted there after Camp Hero was closed in 1969? If so, do you believe that the abductions and experiments continue to this day? In particular do you feel that psychotronic experimenting is ongoing on the Island?

1) My opinions about Montauk haven't changed too much over the years. I don't claim to be an expert on the alleged Montauk Project or possess "insider" information. I can only speak to what happened to me personally. As to what happened to me in 1970 (BTW, my older brother recalls that day and insists it was in 1969), based on what I recalled, both consciously and under hypnosis, something was going on at Camp Hero. As to what it encompassed, I wish I had the answer. I've always believed the best place to hide the truth was in plain sight. I have no idea if it is continuing to this day since I am so far removed. I have spoken with people (folks that I know well and deem credible) that claim to have had unusual experiences on the Island.

2) This is a rather obvious question that a lot of people have asked. Do you think that Camp Hero is still being used today? It has been opened as a state park now. As a side note, are you familiar with the GATR (Ground to Air Transmit and Receive) antenna array located in Montauk? Do you know if it is still being used, and if so how?

2) I knew the plans to make Camp Hero a state park were in the works but I was unaware they were complete. Did they raze the buildings? I'd be interested in learning if anything unusual was uncovered. I'm not familiar with the GATR antenna array.

3) Are your abductions continuing today? I am trying to figure out the best way to broach this, as I have so many questions about this subject. You have stated that reptilian beings were present during some of your encounters, as well as other types of intelligent creatures. Which I suppose includes some very dark human beings that are associated with the military. Could you expound on this relationship a bit, between the reptilians, grays and humans? Also, do you feel the aliens are actually terrestrial in nature?

3) Since 1999, I have only had one conscious memory that is unusual. I was lying in my bed but wasn't asleep yet. I felt my body levitate off the bed approximately 4-6 inches. Then I lost consciousness. That was all I recalled. I have conscious memories of what many have termed "grays" - I called them "little men". I also have a conscious memory of a dark cloaked figure. I do not recall any facial features since it was obscured by a hood. My conscious memories of the "monster" (reptilian) are fleeting and not detailed. A more detailed description was uncovered by hypnosis. As far as a shared relationship, I can only surmise.
During one hypnosis session I recalled what can only be deemed an "interrogation" by some very human looking men in what appeared to be military attire. I was being asked questions concerning the grays. One of the queries, who or what are they? I replied that "they are us."
After the session I was stymied. This was NOT something I believed. If there is a relationship I have yet to be able to connect the dots.

4) In regards to your 11/9/95 Session hypnotic regression. A lot of people question the validity of results gathered while under hypnosis. What is your opinion on this today? I find it too much of a coincidence that these could be false memories when, what to all intents and purposes sounds like an implant was removed from behind your ear. Were you ever able to have the implant studied? Also, you said that you heard a loud buzzing noise on the beach and became partially paralyzed. Do you have any opinions on the technology that was used to accomplish this?

4) I can certainly understand people questioning the validity of recalled memory through hypnosis. These many years later, I still find myself questioning if it really happened or if I fabricated it all. I have always considered my nature to be down-to-earth with a healthy dose of skepticism. It was this skepticism that forced me to seek as much validation of what I recalled as I could. Although this may seem like a small amount, there are more "coincidences" in my life then I have detailed in "Sands of Time." A couple of coincidences may be acceptable. The amount I have uncovered is not. I don't know what it was behind my right ear. I was at a local clinic when I had it removed. As far as I know, the object was discarded. As concerns the loud buzzing noise, I have since become aware of similar reports. Some have associated it with abduction scenarios. I have no knowledge on any technology used.

5) I listened to you at a lecture you gave at a speaking engagement in Hicksville run by the Eyes of Learning. It was the first I had heard of Camp Hero and is what inspired me to begin investigating similar subjects on my own. Are you still giving any talks? If so, where and when?

5) I remember that lecture! It was one of the first ones I did. I was nervous because I knew how unbelievable my story sounded - even to me. I felt I had to share it in order to reach out to others that may have had similar experiences to let them know they are not alone. I was scheduled to speak in November 1999 but had the stroke a couple of days prior. I haven't given talks since but who knows what the future holds?

6) Obviously there was illegal and immoral human experimentation going on. What about the claims of time travel? Do you believe that as well? If so, do you think that the mind control is somehow connected to the time travel? From your site it would appear to be the case, so I was wondering if you could tell us more about that?

6) In the past when "time travel" was mentioned I always had the vision of "Back To The Future" and "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure". I admit, I was a bit skeptical that a car or phone booth would be an adequate tool.
I don't have a background in physics or science and technology. I believe our minds are capable of much more then we are aware of. Do I believe some are able to do it? Yes, I do. I think mind control is a major part of it. Mind control is not inherently evil. It all depends on who is controlling the mind. Is it self-controlled or by outside influences? So many questions...

7) Do you think the experiments have moved to Brookhaven National Laboratories?

7) I have no knowledge of this.

8) On your website you go into the hybrid program a little bit. You say that you feel that the aliens are trying to create souls. This struck me, as we have a man named John Lear on our website who says that our souls are harvested by aliens. Could you tell us what you think a soul is? I know that isn't a simple question, but I am very interested to hear your answer. As a part of that question, do you know why the aliens do not possess souls?

8) Define a soul? Now that's a tough one. There is a saying that the eyes are the window to the soul. Sometimes eyes are described as lifeless, missing a certain "spark". I have met blind people and can still see that "spark" so I don't think it is physiological is nature. In my opinion, a soul is the essence of a being. It is what makes that being unique at the most basic level. There's got to be more than DNA involved. I do not know why the beings I recalled did not appear to have souls. That was my observation, though. The baby I held was a different story. Call it gut instinct. Many years ago John Lear and I worked for the same airline. On occasion our paths crossed. I have always thought of him as very professional, knowledgeable and all-around nice guy. I hope his impression of me was similar.

9) Finally Michelle, is there anything you would like to tell us about yourself and what you are working on today? Did I miss anything you would like to let us know?

9) Guess I answered this in the beginning of the email.

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
that is a great interview Im glad you asked about the whereabouts of the implant as this was one of the main things I wanted to know about, but to be honest I was expecting a dead-end response. It seems a bit suspect that it was just discarded wasnt she curious or didnt the doctor think it was strange. There seems to be no tangable evidence that this implant ever existed.

Im not usually the skeptic but Im just making a fair point

posted on Oct, 30 2006 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Yes, personally if I thought I had an implant removed from me, I think I would at least want it looked at. But if nothing else, I can vouch for Michelle's sincerity. She honestly believes that she had the implant.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
Its a shame really, could have been crucial evidence.

Great pics of the bunkers etc... I came accross them on the net after I did a search to see if I could find pics of what Michelle had described in her account. I only realised they were taken by you once I did a search on ATS, excellent pictures looks like a strange place to me big concrete bunkers in a quiet place like that but I take it that the public are still not allowed to go inside the bunkers?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Yes, those bunkers are sealed shut. People had been breaking into them for a while, but I was out there over this past summer and there was no longer any evidence of that. Actually I figured that there might be homeless people living on the base at one time given the amount of time and effort needed to get into the bunkers. Some of them were sealed with thick concrete, at least 6 inches to a foot thick. The base is now open as a state park, but I believe all of the bunkers and underground facilities are still owned by the federal government, and are strictly off limits to the public.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I think its quite interesting that they can open it as a state park yet still leave the bunkers off limits it doesnt really make any sense??

top topics

join