Michelle is the author of such articles as The Sands of Time
Reptilians at Montauk
. They are both well worth reading if you have never
heard her story before.
Hi Michelle, and thank you very much for agreeing to this interview. If I may, I would like to jump in and ask you some questions. For those of you
who are not familiar with Michelle, her works and story, I will refer you to her website located here: members.aol.com...
Hi and thank you for this opportunity to speak. Before I begin answering your questions I would like to tell folks a little bit about myself. I am a
single mother in my early fifties. I currently reside in SW Florida and care for my elderly father (he's in his late eighties). I suffered a stroke
in 1999 and had to relearn to use my hands, arms and legs and to speak. My rehabilitation has been amazing and I have regained 90-95% of my
pre-stroke "self." My communication weaknesses are sometimes apparent when I am fatigued. I got a good night's sleep last night!
1) I am curious as to what your opinion is on the Montauk Project today. Do you still feel that there were secret experiments being conducted there
after Camp Hero was closed in 1969? If so, do you believe that the abductions and experiments continue to this day? In particular do you feel that
psychotronic experimenting is ongoing on the Island?
1) My opinions about Montauk haven't changed too much over the years. I don't claim to be an expert on the alleged Montauk Project or possess
"insider" information. I can only speak to what happened to me personally. As to what happened to me in 1970 (BTW, my older brother recalls that
day and insists it was in 1969), based on what I recalled, both consciously and under hypnosis, something was going on at Camp Hero. As to what it
encompassed, I wish I had the answer. I've always believed the best place to hide the truth was in plain sight. I have no idea if it is continuing
to this day since I am so far removed. I have spoken with people (folks that I know well and deem credible) that claim to have had unusual
experiences on the Island.
2) This is a rather obvious question that a lot of people have asked. Do you think that Camp Hero is still being used today? It has been opened as a
state park now. As a side note, are you familiar with the GATR (Ground to Air Transmit and Receive) antenna array located in Montauk? Do you know if
it is still being used, and if so how?
2) I knew the plans to make Camp Hero a state park were in the works but I was unaware they were complete. Did they raze the buildings? I'd be
interested in learning if anything unusual was uncovered. I'm not familiar with the GATR antenna array.
3) Are your abductions continuing today? I am trying to figure out the best way to broach this, as I have so many questions about this subject. You
have stated that reptilian beings were present during some of your encounters, as well as other types of intelligent creatures. Which I suppose
includes some very dark human beings that are associated with the military. Could you expound on this relationship a bit, between the reptilians,
grays and humans? Also, do you feel the aliens are actually terrestrial in nature?
3) Since 1999, I have only had one conscious memory that is unusual. I was lying in my bed but wasn't asleep yet. I felt my body levitate off the
bed approximately 4-6 inches. Then I lost consciousness. That was all I recalled. I have conscious memories of what many have termed "grays" - I
called them "little men". I also have a conscious memory of a dark cloaked figure. I do not recall any facial features since it was obscured by a
hood. My conscious memories of the "monster" (reptilian) are fleeting and not detailed. A more detailed description was uncovered by hypnosis. As
far as a shared relationship, I can only surmise.
During one hypnosis session I recalled what can only be deemed an "interrogation" by some very human looking men in what appeared to be military
attire. I was being asked questions concerning the grays. One of the queries, who or what are they? I replied that "they are us."
After the session I was stymied. This was NOT something I believed. If there is a relationship I have yet to be able to connect the dots.
4) In regards to your 11/9/95 Session hypnotic regression. A lot of people question the validity of results gathered while under hypnosis. What is
your opinion on this today? I find it too much of a coincidence that these could be false memories when, what to all intents and purposes sounds like
an implant was removed from behind your ear. Were you ever able to have the implant studied? Also, you said that you heard a loud buzzing noise on the
beach and became partially paralyzed. Do you have any opinions on the technology that was used to accomplish this?
4) I can certainly understand people questioning the validity of recalled memory through hypnosis. These many years later, I still find myself
questioning if it really happened or if I fabricated it all. I have always considered my nature to be down-to-earth with a healthy dose of
skepticism. It was this skepticism that forced me to seek as much validation of what I recalled as I could. Although this may seem like a small
amount, there are more "coincidences" in my life then I have detailed in "Sands of Time." A couple of coincidences may be acceptable. The amount
I have uncovered is not. I don't know what it was behind my right ear. I was at a local clinic when I had it removed. As far as I know, the object
was discarded. As concerns the loud buzzing noise, I have since become aware of similar reports. Some have associated it with abduction scenarios.
I have no knowledge on any technology used.
5) I listened to you at a lecture you gave at a speaking engagement in Hicksville run by the Eyes of Learning. It was the first I had heard of Camp
Hero and is what inspired me to begin investigating similar subjects on my own. Are you still giving any talks? If so, where and when?
5) I remember that lecture! It was one of the first ones I did. I was nervous because I knew how unbelievable my story sounded - even to me. I felt I
had to share it in order to reach out to others that may have had similar experiences to let them know they are not alone. I was scheduled to speak
in November 1999 but had the stroke a couple of days prior. I haven't given talks since but who knows what the future holds?
6) Obviously there was illegal and immoral human experimentation going on. What about the claims of time travel? Do you believe that as well? If so,
do you think that the mind control is somehow connected to the time travel? From your site it would appear to be the case, so I was wondering if you
could tell us more about that?
6) In the past when "time travel" was mentioned I always had the vision of "Back To The Future" and "Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure". I
admit, I was a bit skeptical that a car or phone booth would be an adequate tool.
I don't have a background in physics or science and
technology. I believe our minds are capable of much more then we are aware of. Do I believe some are able to do it? Yes, I do. I think mind control
is a major part of it. Mind control is not inherently evil. It all depends on who is controlling the mind. Is it self-controlled or by outside
influences? So many questions...
7) Do you think the experiments have moved to Brookhaven National Laboratories?
7) I have no knowledge of this.
8) On your website you go into the hybrid program a little bit. You say that you feel that the aliens are trying to create souls. This struck me, as
we have a man named John Lear on our website who says that our souls are harvested by aliens. Could you tell us what you think a soul is? I know that
isn't a simple question, but I am very interested to hear your answer. As a part of that question, do you know why the aliens do not possess
8) Define a soul? Now that's a tough one. There is a saying that the eyes are the window to the soul. Sometimes eyes are described as lifeless,
missing a certain "spark". I have met blind people and can still see that "spark" so I don't think it is physiological is nature. In my
opinion, a soul is the essence of a being. It is what makes that being unique at the most basic level. There's got to be more than DNA involved. I
do not know why the beings I recalled did not appear to have souls. That was my observation, though. The baby I held was a different story. Call it
gut instinct. Many years ago John Lear and I worked for the same airline. On occasion our paths crossed. I have always thought of him as very
professional, knowledgeable and all-around nice guy. I hope his impression of me was similar.
9) Finally Michelle, is there anything you would like to tell us about yourself and what you are working on today? Did I miss anything you would like
to let us know?
9) Guess I answered this in the beginning of the email.