It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What Can USA & Allies do?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 03:08 AM
link   
What Can USA & Allies do?

Lets see. Well i have the feeling that Syria is going to be next. Lots of stuff in the paper about them ,the jets from Israel bombing terrorists, Syria telling the terrorists to attack Israel back, Syria saying if Israel does another bombing it will be war., etc.

Now What if Israel attacks Syria again and Syria declares war? And it's all got to do with Israel trying to protect itself by going after terrorist camps in Syria and saying Syria is supporting Terrorists. The US would more than likely have to step in on Israels side and declare on Syria also.

So they'd have to invade Syria.

What would Iran and other countries do?

Russia is Allied to Iran i believe.

What would happen if a whole heap of wars about terorists flared up in the Middle East?

The USA couldn't invade Iraq (invaded), Iran, Syria, and a few other o#ries all by itself or with jsut Israles forces. It's need help fromt eh Allies such as britain and Australia. Australia cant commit THAT much, Britain could commit a fair bit.

The USA is stretched very thin as it is and would probably have to implement the draft. And how would their citizens react to the draft for a war in the Middle East that they dont want? Civil war? Would the USA have to bring thier troops back home?

NK would most likely hark up also?

If a war in the Middle East comes about, Can the USA and Allies win that war? How far could they actually go? How many countries could they manage to occupy/invade?

Could a big war in the Middle East happen? If this happens will China try and take Taiwan back before they hold democratic elections to give it a constitution and make it a seperate country?

If the USA, Israel and Allies cant handle it...Will nukes be used? I can see Israel would be willing to nuke a country or 2 in the Middle East.

And what happens when the US economy finally falls, or another OPEC member goes to change currency to Euro's? When the great dollar finally goes down, what else is going to happen around the world?

Actually i might jsut ask. That when the economy actually does collapse....What the hell happens?

Any ideas?

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by DaRAGE]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Oh comon, noone is going to reply?

What would happen if America/Allies had to invade Syria, Iran, and as the invasion is underway, then the economic collapse happens overnight?

Would it make any difference at all? Would thye be withdrawing? or stil going strong? or what?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:31 AM
link   
..that the US needs to mind it's own business and take care of itself.
If it does not do what it needs to,there will be a collapse.
Instead of wasting resources on these stupid little wars and police actions,there needs to be lots more effort aimed at developing new technologies for supplying energy to the people here,so when what little petroleum and natural gas is used up we all won't freeze to death for lack of preparation.
The ones wanting war are the ones who are willing to attack anyone to steal their resources from them instead of investing in a new infrastructure to take advantage of new technologies.
It's all about money,nothing else.
All that ails this world is created by those who pretend to do what they do to protect the little people,when in reality they are protecting and enriching themselves at the peasant's/serfs expense.
The rich get richer,the poor get killed in wars and die all manner of nasty ways.
When is anyone going to wake up?.
War IS Wrong,period.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:49 AM
link   
We need to Help the Iraqi people to have and develop
a Free system of gov then get out

Stop propping up Isreal

And share the technologies we already have
we dont need any new resources we have all we need

Its being keept from us in order to retain controll
of the masses

0 point technology is real its here it unlimited

Somewhere there is a courageous individual
with this knowledge ....Put it on the Net !
email it out to the hacker groups they cant be stopped

The World wont fall apart It will continue

Change cant be stoped forever !

[Edited on 30-10-2003 by straterx]

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Do you think you'll have any allies if you go into Iran or Syria?

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:03 PM
link   
I think a better question is "Who can the USA depend on if they continue the "War on Terror" on Syria and Iran"?

The answer is nobody.

Anyone notice how the Bush Administration ALWAYS says that these "foreign terrorists" in Iraq are all coming from Syria, Lebanon and Iran? None from Kuwait? None from Saudi Arabia? It's a clear signal that those 3 countries are next.

And NOBODY is behind the US on it. As soon as Blair is kicked out, British support will dry up. Ditto for Major in Australia.

They're having incredible problems just getting ANY support for Iraq.

The world's view is "you break it, you bought it".

Based on the continuing fiasco in Iraq, no countries will join any Coalition of the Weinies if the US decides to attack Israel's neighbours.

Nobody.

Except maybe the Marshall Islands.

jakomo

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Syria isn't a target on the immediate radar that I know about.

Regarding allies to the US, witness changes in politics in certain selected countries as I type this.

Certain countries will be more favourable in future to US plans.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 04:26 PM
link   
....they would just plop down a copy of the US constitution and say go from there.
Those who claim to lead the freest country in the world dont' even pay attention to the constitution of the US any more,why would they try to liberate Iraq?.
Wake Up!.
It's not about liberating anything but Iraq's resources.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 05:34 PM
link   
None of our 'friends or allies' are going to do anything to bring terror into their midst

they will remain at 'arms length' re: US actions...
but that 'arms length', they feel sure, is close enough for the US to save their butts in the nick of time...

IF THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH FENCE SITTING< WHY NOT??>
~~~

You seem to assume, the USA agenda is for the middle east as empire, vassel states...providing the resources to 'feed' the Great/Capitalist/Democratic/SuperPower

somehow, in treaty with Zionist Israel, in ever mushrooming war, killing millions X10s or X100s

explain how bankers & industrialists etc, can make profits from dead peoples?
the US program is not to break/kill/plunder....it is only
to nutralize the cancers attacking the larger organism.
To compromise the citizens, make them 'consumers', thus generating monies & profits for the orchestra 'conductors'...elite...illuminati....

Even the communists got wrangled by capitalism, why not a weakened Mohammedism? if it can be done, the govts of US & UK will orchestrate just such a takeover of the Arab nations & Religions...only a few faithful will endure....& you thought Star Wars was a fanciful epic?

~enjoy your journey

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 06:05 PM
link   
I think the us would use antoher nuke if it needed to.
they were talking about developing mini nukes recently so it sounds like its always an option.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 08:18 PM
link   
On the battle field Syria would be owned in guerrila war however I would think it would make Iraq look like a scrapped knee. As for all the other countries responses I wouldn't be too sure but I would be guessing Lebanon, Egypt, Jordan and possibly Iran would somehow get involved in a conflict with them. At least it would seem a logical moves. Why? Well, from my point of view it looks like the US and co are slowly picking off arab countries one by one. I would rather go down fighting beside all my friends rather then die alone.

top topics

join