It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Abductions, or Mind Control Tests?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Just had a thought.

What if all these people that seriously report an abduction were part of a secret mind control test?

Let's say the CIA, or whoever, makes a device to control minds. They wouldn't call you up and set up an appointment and ask you to come in so they can control your mind.

They send out their control waves or whatever and wait and watch the TV, read the newspapers, or internet and see how many abduction stories pop up. This way they can see the results and know that it is working.

Just a thought.

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I wouldn't suggest all of them are fake or mind control experiments. Just look at Stan Romanek's case of UFO stalking and abduction.

He's gotten LOTS of evidence, at least on video regarding his dilemma. I basically believe everything he said that happened to him is real as a result.

Check it out at this site:

www.neilslade.com...

posted on Oct, 30 2003 @ 11:18 PM
link   
interesting site. The werid colors in his hands are weird. But i know that at Six flags they stamp your arm when you leave so that you can come back in the park. To check you they put a floresent light at your arm to see the stamp. He could of done something similar.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 05:16 AM
link   
In any case, this guy got about as much physical evidence that anybody could hope to get. Not only extremely credible video but very odd wounds and even a broken rib along with some anomalous debris and some burn marks on his grass. Without physically taking an alien back with you, he is about as real as anybody can possibly get.

posted on Oct, 31 2003 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The HARD PROOF is what we all need though...we cannot believe anything these days but we have to come to deduce logically although sometimes even the logic may seem screwed up

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 12:45 AM
link   
abduction also goes to far back in history and is to widespread throughout the world, even in remote villages, for the cia or any single organization to effectively orchestrate it without a leak

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 02:35 AM
link   
I have the PROOF, but since it is so personal, I can't put it on the Internet!
It involves HOW I was born, WHERE I was born, WHERE I Have lived, bodyguards, handlers, etc. "Follow the money." The Government does NOT waste money providing security for anyone who is a "crackpot".

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Heres some random thoughts:

What if abductions weren't all for a single purpose...and what if there were more than one group carrying them out.

What if there were abductions carried out by a collective group comprising Human AND Alien...and another group that was Alien...and yet another than was Human. Yet the methodology was the same...just the aim was different.

What if at one time all 3 groups worked together, till factions formed, or factions were discovered...hidden agendas...which set group against group.

What say if, in the middle of all this were innocent abductees...and the not so innocent...even those who initially volunteered or in turn volunteered their own children.

What say for some abductees the purpose is to be utilised as living 'hard-drives'...to store information, store information within the persons subconscious mind...a place that cannot be hacked, that cannot be seen, that has no real location or ability to track and trace UNLESS you knew who each of the 'transporters' were.

What say there are groups now abducting the abductees in an effort to 'steal' the rivals information...to learn the whereabouts of the rivals, how they operate etc etc...to know their rivals, understand their rivals and so find it easier to defeat their rivals. Perhaps a group abducts someone who was previously abducted by a rival faction...accesses their subconscious and gets a bit of a 'video playback' of what that abductee witnessed/experienced...in doing so valuable intel/info is then gained.

...would make a fantastic movie scripted wouldn't it...

...dang, gonna have to write a script like that before someone else does and makes a butt-load of money...

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 04:23 PM
link   
well...

good job by posting that "movie script" on the intenret so that the whole world can see

Until we have proof my theory is anything is possible.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:03 PM
link   
heelstone,

great link, one abduction that I did not know about.

Imzadi,

you know we are all ears when you want to talk

alien,

I think you are close to the truth and it may have a few more twists and turns yet.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 05:14 PM
link   
If somebody was kidnapped for a few hours and then brought back to their house by regular old humans, how could they prove it? Reporting is about the only evidence that is possible in cases of abduction. I provided a case that has far more evidence than is possible than even in most standard human kidnapping cases. You can't get very far with stuff like this due to the nature of it and some people's requirements for evidence.

I do think abductions are real, but are the result of more goverment disinformation. Just take the Stan Romanek case that I posted a link to. Here is a guy that was stalked openly by UFOs and he got video of it. What better way to try to shut him up or cloud his story than making him think he was abducted by aliens? I bet he was abducted by things that looked like aliens, but the fact that he got a broken rib from an encounter makes it appear more like a beating to shut him up to me.

posted on Nov, 1 2003 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
alien,

I think you are close to the truth and it may have a few more twists and turns yet.

...oh...I 'think' I am too...but thats all of the 'script' I'm willing to share right now...

top topics

join