It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Questions I have...CONTINUED

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I would think that NIST, FEMA, NSA, and the government as a whole would answer any questions a citizen might have regarding the attacks. I would hope that they would act as though they are elements of the government of and for the people. I would think that their conclusions would be more readily accepted if they were more forthcoming with the evidence and processes they used to produce their results. And the fact that the NIST report only covers the timeframe from impact to collapse initiation, when the process of actual collapse is what many argue about here on ATS, simply is not enough information to end the rumors and put this thing in the history books.

In closing, I’d like to propose that the different factions and schools of thought on the many issues and questions concerning the whole scope of what transpired on that fateful day come together as American citizens, and work it out once and for all. HowardRoark & Vushta; Slapnuts & BSBray11, you guys must be getting tired by now. Lets put our efforts into solving problems rather than to waste energy arguing unsubstantiated claims.

I think we should ask the Myth Busters to rebuild one of the towers, fly an airplane into it, and see if it collapses.

Thanks for your time and I hope I’ve made sense.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   
I will NEVER grow tired of seeking the truth. I am here for free with ligitimate questions and answers... I believe others are not.

The NIST flat out REFUSES to answer questions... see:

NIST Declinse Debate With Taxpaying Public here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, their WTC 7 investigation is a huge joke. NO ONE HERE will even respond to this joke...

WTC 7: Why Does NIST Ignore Floors 1-7, Basement and Sub-Basements? Here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Hi, Slap Nuts:

I hear ya. I meant no offense when I mentioned you must be getting tired. Kind of a joke...

Please read my first post titled Questions I have about Sept. 11th.

This one that you replied to was supposed to be a continuation of the first, and in my newbie ignorance didn't continue with a reply to myself, but mistakenly posted a new thread.

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by cryingindian
Lets put our efforts into solving problems rather than to waste energy arguing unsubstantiated claims.

Sorry if I caome off/come off as rude. I am just a too the point type of guy.

The point you are missing is that they believe the problem is solved. They place 100% fait in the gov't conspiracy theory and are just here to "make sure" we agree with them... kind of odd isn't it?

[edit on 1-8-2006 by Slap Nuts]

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:05 PM
link   
this link will hopefully take you to the start of my thread:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join