It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help me on my Survey

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Hi all, My name is Corinna from Germany, I have not only experienced close UFO encounters, I might have been abducted thru all my life as well, don't ask me what's going on, I really don't know, I have treid to find out and reseached for the past 11 years, joined several UFO conferences in the US, etc etc. UFos are a worldwide topic, if not a wordlwirde problem.
I would like to hear from witnesses and abductees, especially about IF and HOW these things have affected your health. Maybe you can help me on my survey.
Thank you in advance, Corinna

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Why don't you ask some aliens if you were abducted or not? If they are in touch with you, they may talk to you about things. But why would they create mystery all over your life? Think about it.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Hello Thymus, "think about" ...what?

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Hi.

Your thread seems to try uncovering secrets and mysteries around people in contact with aliens. First of all, Greys don't abduct anybody. A female Reptilian wrote that somewhere. I believe her. Why abduct anybody?

Anything we know about aliens has been well set up. Abductions, UFOs, underground bases, unusual findings, David Icke, Prophet Yahweh, Lacerta File, aliens on ATS, John Titor, Randy... and so on.

I guess, all this has a purpose too. People think differently. In order to see what one thinks about a subject, first let's buiéd up this subject. But most ppl think, aliens don't exist at all. So, no matter what they see, aliens don't existt, humans rule the Universe, any unusual flying saucer is a military project or anything natural.

People here on ATS are either aliens, enlightened humans or others (who will definitely leave tthis board)

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I am not sure, if I gotcha right ...of course I try to find out about people that have had alien contacts, as I have said in my first entry. So I AM in fact trying to uncover secrets, which, as far as people keep them secret, won't be successfull.
Only if anybody wanted to talk about it I might find out another little piece of the truth. As I have said already, I am doing a survey on the health related problems.

Of course Greys do abduct people, and of course female repilians (we call them reptoids) don't write anything, neither in english nor in german, neither in newspapers nor on the internet, so I am not really understanding your point?

I have been researching this phenomenon for over 11 years, I have been to eight countries and 17 US states, I met several researchers and authors, and I do publish articles, and work with abductees. And although I might not know the answer to the UFO secret, I do know, that what you said is wrong because as I have also mentioned, I have had my own experiences. And they were no militars. So what are you talkin about anyway.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corinna
HOW these things have affected your health. Maybe you can help me on my survey.
Thank you in advance, Corinna

I wasn't abducted but rather personaly visited by an ancient looking woman who likely saved my life by removing an infection through some type of rieki. [look at my face, i am not laughing]. Within a week, my body swelled one day and my doctor gave me a pill that wasn't able to help at all. I hit the floor the very next morning and was hospitalized for several hours being treated for alergic reactions of an unknown origin. A couple days later a white SH-53 buzzed 50ft above my desert house and if wanted could have taken me out. Perhaps that is what you want others to know happen inadvertantly whether alians meant to do bad or good to the individual they visit? I would like to do a survey of the ones abducted about whether they have nothing but pure thoughts as they pass through time? Going through time with pure thoughts may lead to better relationships between individuals and other universal members as they pass through our world time

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
when i was 12 years of age i think i was visited... we were playing broom ball in the hockey arena when i blacked out for no reason... no dr or physician has ever been able to discover the source of the blackout... that night following the incident i experienced something rather dramatic... my room was filled with an unatural daylight... it frightened me not knowing where it was coming from... i ran into the living room where my father was asleep the light shon through the living room window and flooded the room even though the curtains were closed... the power in our home was off... the moment i woke my father the light simply vanished and the power came back on... my father thought i was crazy to this day we joke about the headlights in the driveway... i dont know what it was but ever since then iv been increasingly more and more sensitive to psycic abilities and just recently i have met a man who has educated me on the use of the bodies energy and psycic abilities... i have grown greatly i often assume that day as a day where i had begun my journey... but who knows maybe it was all a dream... but ill never forget it... if u have further questions please email me

[email protected]

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
First off, I wish you the best of luck in your endeavor to find your own truth Corinna. I, as do many, sympathize with your delema.

I'm still undecided personnally about the whole abduction thing primarily because of my belief system as to the origins of our visitors, however I would like to stress I do keep a very open mind to the posibilities that do incorporate visitations and abductions.

I have on the other hand seen aircraft, or aircraft like things that i can not readily identify.

Originally posted by Corinna
UFos are a worldwide topic, if not a wordlwirde problem.

When we delve into the paradigm that incorporates celestrial visitations i believe it is not healthy, nor supportive of finding the truth, to speak in terms of absolutes. Which i am glad you do not. You say " .... if not a worldwide problem".

Why not a worldwide solution?

Our present understanding (for the most part) of our potential visitors is usually not a positive one. It is inherently human nature to fear the unknown, and we do not know thier (potential visitors) agenda. This agenda that elludes us is what scares us.

I wish you the best of luck in your search for your answers. Sometimes merely asking the right questions leads you to the answers you seek.

My advice to you throughout your path is this Carinna:

When attempting to measure the intentionality of anyone, measure cause and effect of their actions and behaviors. Speculation can serve us well, when coupled with true empathy.

Good luck Carinna.

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Seriously. None of you have been abducted and you know it. Many of you wish you had, or maybe met ET(spielbergs) but you haven't. It's not gonna happen. Because:-

If an alien can travel light years very quickly, they will have the means to scan humans, animals etc in seconds and from great heights. There would be no need to dissect you. Stop attention seeking for christs sake , go find a girl.

Anything that had the technology to travel so far and is so intelligent wouldn't bother contacting us nor take over the planet as there are so many planets out there that could give them what they want. There would be no need to take over, but maybe use water for fuel.

They would be so intellectual that they wouldn't mess with our world. Help us? I very much doubt it. Look at the next generation, now they would be much more advanced that Jeanne luke Picard. Stop dreaming!

posted on Sep, 13 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I'm glad you know what kind of technologies they do and do not posses, gladiator...it seems this mystery isnt a mystery after all. Maybe you should write a book about this.

new topics

top topics

join