It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the Zaccarius moussaui Trial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
i just saw on CNN that the courts released over 1200 pieces of evidence online *bunch of pictures* from the zaccarius moussaoui Case regarding 9/11. i cant seem to find this website, does anyone have a link? thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:14 PM
link   
www.cnn.com...

link

Here you go - I just ran across it and was fixing to post about it.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 05:35 PM
link   
thanks.. hopefully this topic helps out other people.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Dont wanna feel lazy here, but can someone point out the most important stuff that could disprove the theories? Or find evidence that could prove the theories? (Conspiracy Theories I mean)

I dont like arguing either side, cuz we do not know the whole truth.

Just like to know the hot exibits so I can download them without wasting my 2 kb a second downloads
Their servers slow? Or am I doing something wrong? ( I am subscribed to 4Mb)

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   
www.rcfp.org...

You will find the exhibits here, fair warning, there are a few graphic pics of the bodies found at the Pentagon.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
big moser that site is very slow it is not just you lol

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigMoser
Dont wanna feel lazy here, but can someone point out the most important stuff that could disprove the theories? Or find evidence that could prove the theories? (Conspiracy Theories I mean)

I dont like arguing either side, cuz we do not know the whole truth.

Just like to know the hot exibits so I can download them without wasting my 2 kb a second downloads
Their servers slow? Or am I doing something wrong? ( I am subscribed to 4Mb)

well i know that they used the photographs of, and named, some of the 19 hijackers who are still alive and well as part of the evidence against him. (news.bbc.co.uk...).

if even the fbi director admitted that some of the identities must have been stolen, then why did they insist on using evidence they knew to be wrong?

new topics

top topics

join