It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In response that Israel is the bad guy here...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
heres a link showing that Hezzie is fighting in suburbia

www.news.com.au...

proof that Israel is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Dear God let Israel prevail quickly and decisively in all that we ask Amen.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yes, we all know that Hez'bollah are fighting in 'Suburbia.' Look up the term Guerilla Warfare and read its attributes. This is nothing new, and has been going on for many years, all over the world. Look up Guerilla Warfare, I dare you.

EAT THIS!

(Scroll down).

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Israel had a video of the building they blew up with all those kids in it. The video shows rockets being fired from the building. Is it real? Who knows but terror groups such as Hez and Hamas have used human shields before so I wouldn't put it past them this time.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
so can you tell me how Israel is the bad guys in this? Israel killed children.. hey its war!! you think thats gonna be the worst of it? this war hasn't even hardly started yet. you wait a lil bit more and truly you will see bad stuff..even worse then what happened in ww2 in Nazi Germany. Dear God in Heaven, please let Israel return swift and due justice on the eveil doers in all we ask Amen.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
Israel had a video of the building they blew up with all those kids in it. The video shows rockets being fired from the building. Is it real? Who knows but terror groups such as Hez and Hamas have used human shields before so I wouldn't put it past them this time.

I was just about to make a thread about this, actually. Video analysis provided by SKY News 24 has shown that the building in the footage is not the building that was bombed. More Pig tricks, and more Idiots with spoons.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Snazuolu
so can you tell me how Israel is the bad guys in this? Israel killed children.. hey its war!! you think thats gonna be the worst of it? this war hasn't even hardly started yet. you wait a lil bit more and truly you will see bad stuff..even worse then what happened in ww2 in Nazi Germany. Dear God in Heaven, please let Israel return swift and due justice on the eveil doers in all we ask Amen.

Hey dude, are you christian?

You know 40% of Lebanon is christian right?

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

so can you tell me how Israel is the bad guys in this? Israel killed children.. hey its war!! you think thats gonna be the worst of it? this war hasn't even hardly started yet.

Yes, and in War, actions such as the ones taken by Israel, and Hez'bollah too, I might add, are considered War Crimes. Israel, currently, is far more guilty of this than Hez'bollah. Need I remind you the capturing of the Israeli Soldiers was a legitimate Military action. Bombing and shelling Civilian infrastructure is not. It's Terrorism. Do I think this is going to be the worst of it? No. Don't be rediculous, this thing will most likely consume the entire Planet.

you wait a lil bit more and truly you will see bad stuff..even worse then what happened in ww2 in Nazi Germany.

Yeah, probably.

Dear God in Heaven, please let Israel return swift and due justice on the eveil doers in all we ask Amen.

Chortle.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 10:58 AM
link   
LMAO@ war crimes... what are you folks going ot do when it REALLY starts to get bad.. the flame hasn't been ignited yet... ya know i wanna know what would yous ppls do if we had a war now like ww2 or even ww1 when anything went..i think sometimes ppls heads would literally explode from the thinking "oh this is outrageous" war is not meant to be pretty nor is it be long lasting. do it and get it over with.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thompsonite
Need I remind you the capturing of the Israeli Soldiers was a legitimate Military action..

Ummm no...Hezzbola is not a foreign power... not a country at war with another country... they are terrorists pure and simple... they ARE NOT A LEGITIMATE MILITARY ANYTHING

Any if you lived with year after year of having rockets dropped in your backyard, I hazard you would think a little differently

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

LMAO@ war crimes... what are you folks going ot do when it REALLY starts to get bad..

Yeah its easy to sit here in comfort and make comment about who is doing what to whom... Just be thankfull that they won't be shelling your neighborhood any time soon.

I agree... just get in there and get it done... then sit down at the table and talk...
It IS possible you know... Isreal and Egypt did it... and it still holds

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Need I remind you the capturing of the Israeli Soldiers was a legitimate Military action..

Ummm no...Hezzbola is not a foreign power... not a country at war with another country... they are terrorists pure and simple... they ARE NOT A LEGITIMATE MILITARY ANYTHING

Fair enough then, perhaps I should have said legitimate Military action by Guerilla's. The capturing of the Israeli Soldiers is not Terrorism at all, you may want to clarify the definitions in your head with those of a respected Dictionary. In fact, Hez'bollah are a resistance group created solely to fight the occupation of Lebanon by Israel in the 80's. They are not classed as a Terrorist group in Europe, because hardly any, if any at all, of their actions have been those of a Terrorist group, until they started firing Rockets at Israeli Civilian infrastructure. Contrary to popular belief, those actions only began recently (as in this current conflict) as retaliation to Israel destroying all of Lebanons Civilian infrastructure, such as Air ports, Bridges, Roads, and important sustanance factories. Get your facts straight.

Any if you lived with year after year of having rockets dropped in your backyard, I hazard you would think a little differently

Are you an Israeli? If you are, you haven't lived through Years of Hez'bollah rocket attacks at all, because they have only started really firing them in this recent Conflict. The only thing you can blame them for in that respect is their sympathy for HAMAS, who have been firing Rockets at Israel for years. If you're not an Israeli, then how do you know how ones opinions would change under such conditions?

[edit on 31-7-2006 by Thompsonite]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Dear God in Heaven, please let Israel return swift and due justice on the eveil doers in all we ask Amen.

Are you expecting them to punish themselves? Keep waiting.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:57 AM
link   

what are you folks going ot do when it REALLY starts to get bad..

Well lets just say I could tell you, but you'd rather not know.

I don't much like bloodthirsty religious fanatics, be they Muslims, Jews, or Christians.
I haven't got a dog in this fight. As far as I am concerned you should all wipe eachother out and leave the rest of us alone. The non-crazy religious folks too - dont drag them into your insanity.

But once all you nutcases start representing a threat to my family and friends - watch out. Because while I always favor peace, under threat I am the farthest thing from a pacifist you are likely to find. I can think of several would be muggers and demented Nazi skinheads in the greater Philladelphia area who could attest to that fact. If the surgeons and physical rehabilitation therapists did their job that is...

[edit on 7/31/06 by xmotex]

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Fair enough then, perhaps I should have said legitimate Military action by Guerilla's. The capturing of the Israeli Soldiers is not Terrorism at all, you may want to clarify the definitions in your head with those of a respected Dictionary. In fact, Hez'bollah are a resistance group created solely to fight the occupation of Lebanon by Israel in the 80's. They are not classed as a Terrorist group in Europe, because hardly any, if any at all, of their actions have been those of a Terrorist group, until they started firing Rockets at Israeli Civilian infrastructure. Contrary to popular belief, those actions only began recently (as in this current conflict) as retaliation to Israel destroying all of Lebanons Civilian infrastructure, such as Air ports, Bridges, Roads, and important sustanance factories. Get your facts straight.

Are you an Israeli? If you are, you haven't lived through Years of Hez'bollah rocket attacks at all, because they have only started really firing them in this recent Conflict. The only thing you can blame them for in that respect is their sympathy for HAMAS, who have been firing Rockets at Israel for years. If you're not an Israeli, then how do you know how ones opinions would change under such conditions?

I think I understand you are just trying to feel for the little guy, root for the underdog, but um, you need a little bit of a history lesson on the Middle East buddy. Hezbollah is in fact a terrorist organization plain and simple, they do attack and kill civilians.
The reason for kidnapping the soldiers was because Ham mas did, other wise they wouldn't care who they capture. In 2004 they captured Israeli business men, are they military no I don't think so.

They use these poor people as leverage to free terrorist locked up in Israel because of the crimes they commit. In Lebanon they do not serve their interest and they where not formed as a resistance for the sake of the Lebanese. Hezbollah is a creation of the Revolutionary Guards of Iran, trained, funded, formed, and pretty much owned by Iran, they do their bidding in acting in proxy wars against Israel and policing the state of Lebanon for Syria, who until last year controlled Lebanon.

Is Israel acting to harshly.. maybe I guess that is a matter of opinion, but should they do absolutely nothing? No, otherwise the circle of violence such continues which will just lead to more battles in the future. Don't make the Hezbollah militant group to be heroes, they are far from it. They are men running around apartment complexes shooting their rockets because they do understand the concept of public reputation, and believe me they know how to use it. They fire around civilians and let Israel bomb the site, in this case 56 civilians died and it was a huge victory for Hezbollah, they do NOT mourn these people and they will do it again. It is so easy to blame Israel for all of this, but no one here knows what it is like to be surrounded by their enemies and fired upon, abducted and shot at all the time. Why has no one brought up civilian casualties in Israel? Not enough have died, they are not important, or as anyone with those stupid little boycott Israel tags will say Israel started it.
What about a few years ago when militants where shooting up Israeli settlements, what about the story of the gunmen who burst into a Israeli house and shot at a mother laying over her three children as they all died? No one cares for that, because Israel is more advance, more western, maybe you expect such barbaric behavior from the Arab people? You care about your agenda, you care about seeing the Israelis fail and the terrorist succeed, and you only look at one side of the battle and never even attempt to be neutral on this issue. It is a complicated war, and like any war, it cannot be seen with rationality because in war nothing is rational.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 12:36 PM
link   
And let Israel Bomb the site? No one lets Israel bomb anything but Israel. They kidnapped 2 soldiers, they did not attack your country and destroy infrastructure. This was a totally uncalled for response and could have been handled differently. Israel holds over 10,000 supposed criminals in its jails for years without even a trial. Israeli life is no better then any other life.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

I think I understand you are just trying to feel for the little guy, root for the underdog, but um

I'm actually not really rooting for anyone here, I'm just trying to balance all this Pro-Israeli HorseSchat with a few facts, that's all.

you need a little bit of a history lesson on the Middle East buddy. Hezbollah is in fact a terrorist organization plain and simple, they do attack and kill civilians.

I do not, and no they are not. They are recognised as a legitimate part of Lebanon, and in fact are only deemed a Terrorist organisation by about 5 Countries: Israel, America, Canada, and a few others. The United Kingdom does not class Hez'bollah as a Terrorist organisation, and neither does most, if not all of Europe. If they really were Terrorists, believe me, my Government would not hesitate to Label them as such. If they are a Terrorist orginasation just because they have killed some Israeli Civilians then what on earth does that make Israel? Think about what you say, before you say it.

The reason for kidnapping the soldiers was because Ham mas did, other wise they wouldn't care who they capture. In 2004 they captured Israeli business men, are they military no I don't think so.

How many Men, Women, and Children are in Israeli Jails again? I can't remember. Is it something like Seven Thousand?

"Mother, hatch down the Hypocrisy Blimp, before it makes an escape."

They use these poor people as leverage to free terrorist locked up in Israel because of the crimes they commit. In Lebanon they do not serve their interest and they where not formed as a resistance for the sake of the Lebanese. Hezbollah is a creation of the Revolutionary Guards of Iran, trained, funded, formed, and pretty much owned by Iran, they do their bidding in acting in proxy wars against Israel and policing the state of Lebanon for Syria, who until last year controlled Lebanon.

Actually, a great deal of those held by Israel are not Terrorists. They were taken from inside Lebanon during the Israeli occupation. I'm sure some of them are Terrorists, but I am more sure than you could ever hope to be that at least half of them are innocent, and the others were just trying to fight off the unwanted invaders. Hez'bollah were created for the sake of the Lebanese people and for proxy war VS Israel. Who cares if they are funded by Iran for a proxy war anyway? America, Israel's biggest supporter, created and funded Al Queda to fight a proxy war against the Russians, and it wasn't even their region. Iran has a much greater claim for interferance. What is the deal with the American funding of the IRA to bomb England? It's just this constant pot calling the kettle black that is driving me crazy. I'm going to go outside and smash someone face in for no reason in a minute, because I just can't handle this mindless hypocrisy any longer. I just can't.

Is Israel acting to harshly.. maybe I guess that is a matter of opinion, but should they do absolutely nothing?

You will be hard pressed to find anyone around here who sais Israel should do nothing, even the most hardened Anti-Israeli e-activist. Don't put words in mouths that are not spoken.

No, otherwise the circle of violence such continues which will just lead to more battles in the future. Don't make the Hezbollah militant group to be heroes, they are far from it.

And you think Israel’s insane response will do anything to quell the circle of violence? It was intended to do the exact opposite. I’m not making Hez’bollah out to be heroes, Israel is doing a better job of that than anyone on this planet ever could.

To be continued...

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:20 PM
link   

They are men running around apartment complexes shooting their rockets because they do understand the concept of public reputation, and believe me they know how to use it.
They fire around civilians and let Israel bomb the site, in this case 56 civilians died and it was a huge victory for Hezbollah, they do NOT mourn these people and they will do it again.

You told me at the beginning of your post that I needed a History Lesson, but in fact it is you who needs the extra tutoring. Look into the History of Guerilla Warfare, and the Countries who have resorted to those tactics in desperate times. Enough said.

It is so easy to blame Israel for all of this, but no one here knows what it is like to be surrounded by their enemies and fired upon, abducted and shot at all the time. Why has no one brought up civilian casualties in Israel? Not enough have died, they are not important, or as anyone with those stupid little boycott Israel tags will say Israel started it.

Again, that’s quite a fantastic demonstration of your flawed, one-sided, view of History. Look at how the state of Israel was formed. I’m not saying Israel has no right to exist, but Palestine got skanked, and Israel took more than was allotted to them, and managed to come up with a decent enough blag to keep it. Don’t even get me started on the massacres.

What about a few years ago when militants where shooting up Israeli settlements, what about the story of the gunmen who burst into a Israeli house and shot at a mother laying over her three children as they all died? No one cares for that, because Israel is more advance, more western, maybe you expect such barbaric behavior from the Arab people?

I actually do care when Israeli Civilians are murdered. Barbaric Arabs? Could you stop putting words in my mouth, please?

You care about your agenda, you care about seeing the Israelis fail and the terrorist succeed, and you only look at one side of the battle and never even attempt to be neutral on this issue. It is a complicated war, and like any war, it cannot be seen with rationality because in war nothing is rational.

How could I want the Terrorists to win, and Israel to fail? That doesn’t make any sense to me. I actually care about what is right, and fighting what is wrong. You can’t try and paint me as one of these ‘Destroy Israel and everyone in it’ types, because I don’t want to see Israel or everyone in it destroyed.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I feel sorry for the innocent people who will be killed in this terrible conflict. As always the Zionists will kill off many innocent Jews and others in order to retain so-called racial purity. Just as in WW2 - now we see again, anti-Jew trends forming on the streets and in the alternate media around the world.

Will the world see through the scam? Will the world see how the Jewish people are once again being setup to be sacrificed for evil Sanhedrin Zionists? Some Jewish people are indeed enraged that Israel attempts to speak for them - I think All Jewish people should be speaking out against Israel. The good Jewish people are our best allies against this modern Sanhedrin sickness.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Hmm.. that guy got a little Hasty eh? Wonder what he got banned for...

Any ways, I was not putting words in his mouth, I was just countering that I - my opinion on the matter I state nothing as absolute hard fact - think Hezbollah is a terrorist Organization and not Solly militant and that I absolutely do not believe Hezbollah represents Lebanon or their interest. If Hezbollah had all the government seats then I would, but they don't, fact is they represent a very small number and that small minority doomed the whole nation.

Also, if you know me and read my other post I do not agree with how harshly Israel has responded, that I think Israel should have used special forces to take out militants to reduce civilian casualties but I am not blind in seeing that Hezbollah uses human shields. Civilian deaths, especially children are horrific and the stories coming out of Lebanon are so very sad and tell of stories where Israel may have purposely targeted civilians. War is messy and devastating to the people that live through it and will never end the cycle of violence plaguing the land but wars should be avoided where they can. Can all wars be avoided? No.. it is sad to say but it is not, some people rely on wars, even if they don't win for political gain.

Hezbollah does not care if they loose, in fact if they do the more recruits. Hezbollah does not care for civilian casualties at all, in fact the more times Israel murders children the more recruits. The more Israel bombs Lebanon the more Iran and Syria fund the group. The sad truth is not all things can be talked out, sometimes a little violence does help one side, in this case maybe both, Hezz gets more troops and another generation of Anti Israeli youth while Israel can feed it's people a sense of false security. No one can step in from the out side and try and fix a middle eastern problem, ME problems are so rooted in history that it is damn near impossible to have two people talk it out. Arabs will take the sights of those Lebanese children being pulled from the rubble, and like in wars past while harness that anger and revenge it another day. There will never be peace in the middle east, and they will always fight unless Israel dissolves, which it cannot.

As for Israel acting as a terrorist, I would say they do. Why or how? What is terrorism anyways.. it is simply using acts of violence to induce a fear into a populace for political gain. Israel wipes out entire villages, bombs the entire infrastructure and destroys with out sympathy, they gun down cars fleeing the bombs, they bomb ambulances and hospitals and leave no safe refuge. That terrorizes the hell out of people and uses the simple philosophy of "I don't care if you like me, as long as you fear me" mentality. No doubt people MAY look back on this and say "Hey, I am not supporting a radical militant group because look at what happened last time!" but most likely will inspire more hatred and death.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Rockpunk i would like you to try to respond to both of my threads at the bottem of my sig.

Also to the people saying hezbollah use civilians as sheilds. Israel has done the same.

During the 2002 invasion of Jenin, several human rights organizations obtained testimony from residents of Jenin that they had been used as ‘human shields’ by the invading Israeli soldiers.12 In such cases, the civilian residents were forced, at gunpoint, to go ahead of soldiers, opening doors of homes the soldiers thought might be booby-trapped. One resident testified that soldiers had used his body as a gun rest.

www.palestinemonitor.org...

[edit on 013131p://upTuesday by wang]

top topics

<<   2 >>

join