It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The ice cream from what manufacturer are your favorite?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:35 PM
link   
There are many ice cream manufacturers: Hagan Daaz, Neslte, etc.........even SNICKERS! From what manufacterer is your favorite ice cream?

I'd have to go with Hagan Daaz (however you spell it) that's the best ice cream I've ever had! I especially like their THICK chocolate coating with nuts! Yum!

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:49 PM
link   
H-D, CCC or Mayan chocolate. My missus prefers Miller-Dennis Family Dairy homemade Vanilla Captain Morgan's Dark Pineapple from Dunchurch Ontario Canada. Uh Oh, I shouldn't have read this thread - my wife's lookin' o'er shoulder and gettin' that roadtrip/I'm hungry look.

Victor K.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

I have to say that Dairy Queen soft serve cones are the best around.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
There's this ice cream, Ross Brand, I think it's called - freakin' amazing. (I have the same name, but I swear I'm not in any way affiliated with this company)

I've only ever seen it sold in low-rent neighborhoods in Chicago, so I don't know how far their distribution network reaches.

Anyway, it's by far the best cheap ice cream I've ever come across. It really is cheap, compared to something like Godiva or H-D.

My favorite expensive ice cream is Godiva white chocolate with raspberry swirl. Orgasmic...

But you'd have to be rich to afford it on a regular basis. :shk:

My favorite ice cream for milkshakes is H-D mint chocolate chip. That's good stuff...

There is one better..but it's very rare and very hard to come by. I can't remember the name, but there's this little family owned ice cream store in Old Saybrook CT., in the downtown shopping plaza right across from the movie theater...

They have a peach icecream, and it has chunks of peaches in it the size of your fist - unbelievably delicious.

Word to the wise, if you're ever on the CT. shoreline, and you love ice cream, take a drive down to Old Saybrook and see if that store is still there, you won't be disappointed.

posted on Jul, 31 2006 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I'd have to go with vanilla or chocolate or strawberry (or all 3) ice cream covered in thick milk chocolate with almonds on a stick. That is good stuff! My second favorite would be something similar to an sundae cone-Waffle cone, lots of ice cream, lots of chocolate. chocolate coating, and peanuts! YUM!

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
Breyers, yes that Breyers not Dreyers, Breyers Natural Vanilla Bean Ice Cream. Once u have this you wont be able to eat other vanilla again. It spoils you and makes the other vanilla's taste like a big pile of sugar. Well it did for me. Thats my .02 anyways.
brainfreeze

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Diplom-Is is my favorite ( yes, I'm biased - it's norwegian
)

Nestlé is dangerous, they put all kinds of nasty chemicals in their ice-cream. If you don't get an allergic reaction from it right away, you'll develope an allergy eventually. If you consume a lot of Nestlé ice-cream, sooner or later you'll meet the wall...

posted on Aug, 2 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
)

Nestlé is dangerous, they put all kinds of nasty chemicals in their ice-cream. If you don't get an allergic reaction from it right away, you'll develope an allergy eventually. If you consume a lot of Nestlé ice-cream, sooner or later you'll meet the wall...

For real? Thanks for da advice! I don't even really eat Nestle ice cream. I like Hagan Daaz and original sundae cones. YUM!!!! I gotta go buy some of that stuff!

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Hagan Daaz is the best, especially if you have a Hagan Daaz shoppe in your area and get it from there. It is the best, but quite expensive.

Ben and Jerry's "Chunky Munky" Is also really yummy. Who else makes banana flavoured ice cream?

My favorite cheaper ice cream though is Blue Bunny's French Vanilla.

French Vanilla is my favorite ice cream flavour in general.

posted on Aug, 3 2006 @ 08:11 PM
link   
My favorite brand of Ice Cream is from The London Ice Cream Factory. Unfortunately for most of you, the ice cream from this small company is only available at selected locations in SouthWest Ontario, Canada.

Until, I tasted ice cream from the Ice Cream Factory, I always enjoyed ice creams from Hagen Daz or from Ben & Jerry's. The moment I tasted ice cream from the London Ice Cream Factory, however, I was sold. The ice cream from this company isn't like the ice cream from the other, larger, companies. It's made in small batches and it's all natural. All that I can say is MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.

You can all argue as to who has the best ice cream but unless you hop on a plane, train or automobile and drive to London, Ontario, you just won't realize what you are missing.
Sure, the ice creams you have all described will also make you say mmmmmmmmm but, really, it doesn't compare with the MMMMMMMMMM that the ice cream from the London Ice Cream Factory will cause.

posted on Aug, 22 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hellmutt
)

diplom-is has great ice cream, but.. you should taste the italian style ice cream from kulinaris (if you haven't tasted it already :p), they have flavours you could never dream about tasting REAL. kinder surprise, based on kinder maxi. mint chocolate, based on (and tastes exactly like) after eight!

my other fav is caramel pecan wave, from honey hill farms. they sell it at 7-11 :p

top topics

join