It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About usability and functionality on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I've been on this forum for some time now and I keep finding new stuff to tickle my curiosity all the time. However there are some things I think could make it even better/easier...

First up, is there a way to have a threaded view instead of the endless list of posts? As in if someone quotes a post the reply is nested below that post. It's hard to have a structured debate when the answer to a question comes 20 posts and two pages further on.

Is there a way to get notified (u2u or myPosts type thing?) if somebody quotes/answers your post? And by that i don't men a thread I've started myself, but one I've contributed to.

Sometimes I get really involved in a thread and read the whole ting, make a few posts, but then if I'm gone for a few days there'll be a bunch of new posts and I'll have to read them all again to find out what's new or where I left off. I've seen other forums where they keep track of this so the next time you log in and see a "new" icon next to on of your threads you can go directly to where you where last time.

Dinner is served, so I have to go, but I's like your feedback on this. Maybe after I've been here a bit longer and earned some points I could help out with new features or suggestions.

y'all take care now!

join