It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Sightings Growing in Strength

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I'm a citizen of Ireland, I live in the capital; Dublin..UFO's and the paranormal are a scarce topic around these parts, and evidence to the latter subject have been non existent in my lifetime..But in the last month or so strange things have been reported in the sky..A county by the name of Naas was reported last month as having a number of "Strange lights" pass over, as was documented in a reputable newspaper..And in the last two weeks specificly, I have had the privilage of seeing two very unorthadox craft(as it would seem) fly over my very area, both incidents being viewed from my very own back yard!..If anyone has their ear closer to the ground than I do maybe they could shed some light??..It would be MUCH appreciated.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Can you be more specific?

Like describe the craft as best you can. Shape color, estimated size, speed, direction, any unusual sounds or effects, ect.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 05:51 AM
link   
Yeah sure..Well reports seem to be from every end of the spectrum..The ones in Naas were reported to be the triangular type of craft with 3 lights(one at each end) wihch appeared to be moving at a tremendous speed as they disappeared within seconds..The other sightings (which I saw from my back yard) were extremely bright, elongated typical cigar shape again moving at great speed and disappearing in seconds, and the second one I saw was different again, like a white orb racing through the sky at night..

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I see. So it seems the black triangles are now hitting Ireland.

Some of the black triangles could be some secret aircraft, though I am unaware of any U.S. or U.K. bases or training fields in Ireland where such aircraft would be. Most odd!

The cigar shaped ones. Assuming you have ruled out blimps, lightships, and the like, this is quite curious indeed.

Some more questions. Can you give a rough estimate or description of how high they were flying (dont need exact numbers, just your own estimate observation)?

And also, did you observe any noise with any of them? Did you or others report any unusual effects or events while these objects were nearby?

Thanks.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Hard to say but if I were to estimate I'd say the cigar shaped craft I saw seemed quite low indeed, maybe 4/500 yards from the ground and was absolutely silent..As for the orb, its even harder to say because I'm not entirely sure what kind of thing it was, but I'd say it was quite high..The triangles that were reported in the newspapers were said to be quite low themselves also..I had a feeling that they might be from the UK when I heard about it but who could say..As far as I'm aware there were no incidents of importance taking place at these times..I was shocked to even see that article in the paper..This country is ignorant regarding the paranormal and unexplained...I wish people would wake up and smell the grays..Do you think the triangular craft could be from the UK? Thanks Evil Elf

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Thanks for the info. The cigar shaped craft report is very interesting. Classic UFO stuff there.

As for the triangles. They could very well be from the UK. The U.S. and U.K. have a very close relationship with technology and testing. There have been reports of black triangles in the UK that resemble some of the suspected top secret U.S. government aircraft reported, like the Aurora or Manta. And Northern Ireland is part of the UK. So it could very well be that these craft are from a number of UK bases.

However, it does not rule out that these craft might be something entirely different. Unfortunately, we dont have enough information about the objects to determine that, so they could anything.

Has anyone reported "skyquakes" in Ireland? A skyquake is a really loud, earth shattering sonic boom created by hypersonic aircraft going at like mach 7, which is assumed to be a speed achievable by the secret aircraft.

Also, have there been any reports of funny looking contrails, mainly, contrails that look like donuts on a rope? or balls on a string? If so, we might have an answer here as well, as it is believed that the Aurora and similar secret craft use pulse detonation engines as opposed to conventional engines. Sightings of these almost guarantee that a top secret US craft has been in the area.

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:20 AM
link   
No, no unorthadox contrails or vapour trails to report..And I'm almost sure nothing like skyquakes have been reported..If they are military though, and there are indeed humans controlling these craft, I've always wondered how a humans conciousness could sustain the G-Force at such speeds..??

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Verdant21
No, no unorthadox contrails or vapour trails to report..And I'm almost sure nothing like skyquakes have been reported..If they are military though, and there are indeed humans controlling these craft, I've always wondered how a humans conciousness could sustain the G-Force at such speeds..??

If they are going at that speed, then maybe there arent humans in those things after all. Especially if strange maneuvers, like sudden bursts of speed folowed by a sudden stop, are observed.

Humans do withstand the space shuttle g-forces, and the space shuttle goes pretty damn fast. Its too bad we didnt have an estimate speed of the flying triangles to be certain. But from the general description and info we have at hand, it sounds possible that they might be secret test craft, although this is certainly the first time ive heard of such sightings from Ireland.

Maybe they cut a deal with your gov?

posted on Jul, 30 2006 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Nothing would suprise me with our government..And as far as I know those triangles were going quite fast and disappeared within seconds..Ireland has never been a country for UFO talk and such..Just a lot of close encounters of the blurred kind down in the Pub!
But there was an alleged crash of a disc years ago down the south of Ireland, how true it is I couldnt say...I think alot of this country there's a stigma of sorts attached to reporting such things in the sky, and hence it never happens..People would think your "strange" or something..Such ignorance ey..

new topics

top topics

join