It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am an American Muslim and I am angry with Israel

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Oh sure, lets bring Christianity into it. Sorry, that won't work because I do not see any christians here blowing themselves up or going on shooting sprees or crashing planes into buildings. The dark-ages of Christianity are long gone, because Christian themselves stood up against the theocracy that oppressed them, why has Islam not done this? Oh wait let me guess, Islam isn't what is oppressing them! It's the zionists! Or the American govt! Excuses. I presume that you thought I was Christian in order to give your argument some purpose? Well no, I'm not. And no, I'm not jewish either.

Radical Islam is sadly a product of the Judaism/Christian western world. We have exploited them to no end, taken their countries over from within with puppet governments, pay them cheap for their oil, created their countries based on their resources and not the people within those borders. I would actually study the middle east and the Islamic religion before spewing ignorant comments like you have. Both sides have committed crimes against one another but the ME was never given a chance to actually become its self, and will not until the world leaves it alone. That will never happen.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana
Oh sure, lets bring Christianity into it. Sorry, that won't work because I do not see any christians here blowing themselves up or going on shooting sprees or crashing planes into buildings. The dark-ages of Christianity are long gone, because Christian themselves stood up against the theocracy that oppressed them, why has Islam not done this? Oh wait let me guess, Islam isn't what is oppressing them! It's the zionists! Or the American govt! Excuses. I presume that you thought I was Christian in order to give your argument some purpose? Well no, I'm not. And no, I'm not jewish either.

obviously you did not see the point. i was going to make one paragraph with each major religion but i figured one would be enough. the point is that if you believe in religion x you are going to no matter what. there are going to also be people who "represent" the same religion, doing evil things under that religions name. George Bush is waging war under Christs name as we speak. The same can be said about every major religion in the world today.

<< 1  2   >>

join