I seem to be having a bit of a computer problem.
It seems that every time I open Internet Explorer and go to any given site, lets just say, www.ebaymotors.com.
None of the pictures appear on my copmuter, thier all marked with X's.
Even all the pics on this site, thier marked with X's.
How do I fix this?
Well I did that, it was clicked to show images but the images are not shown.
I clicked not to show images and The x's go away, and all I get is the Box with the Blue triangle, Green circle and red sqaure in it.I still cant see
any pics though.
I hate computers.
Well make sure that you don't have anything else blocking pics and stuff first. Like a ad killer or firewall settings, cause I'm just going to
address this as if none of those are running.
First delete (manually) all cache and temp.
1. Right Click "Start" and "Explore"
(Start Menu should be highlighted on the left and display on the right)
2. Arrow down in the Left window to the "Temp" Directory
3. Select All in the Temp Dir and Delete all of it
4. Now hightlight "Temporary Internet Files" in the left window
5. Click the "+" next to the folder to show the sub directories. (You should see some folders with random letters as names)
6. Go into each one of those and Select All and Delete everything inside them too.
7. Delete all your cookies too inside "\windows\cookies"
8. Check IE settings and make sure they're normal too
9. In Internet Properties-General Tab, click settings, click "Every Visit to the Page" in the top set of choices.
10. Reboot and see what happens.
This content community relies on user-generated content from our member contributors. The opinions of our members are not those of site ownership who maintains strict editorial agnosticism and simply provides a collaborative venue for free expression.