It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is more awake, right ,left or Libertarian?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hopefully this won't create too much smoke, but have noticed people who are aware of criminal activity in the government on both sides. I bite my lip sometimes when I hear the republicans are the evil ones, have all the $ etc. Clinton a saint & so on. & some pitch the other view, the left is communism, pro drug, pro gay & are spearheading the Illuminati agenda.

Anyway, it's on both sides & I don't follow either party anymore cause they're both fake. Republicans are gonna rid us of income tax, small gov, more liberty, ya right. & the Democrats are gonna solve all the social problems, & the problems of minorities & make education solvent. Well, kids in America are dumber than ever & Democrats have been in charge of education for decades. Blacks had 85% lieracy in 50's now it's at 50%, ( heard that on a discussion about Mr Cosby ). There is an exodus of blacks from the Democratic party as they feel betrayed after decades of not improvement.

Rambling here. So back to original question, who's more awake of the three? & my last question is, when they gonna come together?

Libertarian, or progressive are labels a bit more to my liking.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
None of them...

All sides are wallowing in a paradigm designed to control and give the illusion of freedom in a slave state.
Your political thinking is handed to you by your chosen party, where the majority fail to think for themselves, but just except the party line on any issue.
Many, who don't even understand a particular issue, will only argue that issue just as their party prescribes it. Ask a question that is not covered by their party, and they're lost...

Imo nothing will change until people realize they are not really thinking for themselves.

Just my 2 rubles

(By party I mean whatever group you adhere to, left, right, whatever)

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ANOK
None of them...

...(By party I mean whatever group you adhere to, left, right, whatever)

I must say this is a great post.
I must say I have a hard time believing anyone is truly awake when they are able to label themselves as such and such and vote the way their party wants them too. It sounds, to me at least, more like it is the blind leading the blind.

Edit to remove most of quote as it was unnecessary (sp?)

[edit on 9-8-2006 by Thom the Barbarian]

join