It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Widow of MIA UN soldier speaks out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:10 AM
link   
She is claiming that Israelis have been bombing them for weeks and weeks now. She also believes it was intentionally done.

UN observer's wife calls attack 'intentional'
Updated Thu. Jul. 27 2006 11:30 PM ET

CTV.ca News Staff

The wife of Maj. Paeta Hess-von Kruedener, missing and presumed dead after an Israeli attack on his UN observer post, has charged the bombing was "intentional."

"The building was clearly marked, their vehicles were clearly marked, they were clearly marked as UN observers," Cynthia Hess-von Kruedener told reporters Thursday.

"So why were (the Israelis) firing on that base? ... In my opinion, those were precision-guided missiles, so the attack was intentional."

She also said that Israel had attacked the area several times before, "for weeks upon weeks," according to her husband

Source

Meanwhile the accused are making demands. Can you imagine that? They are demanding that the UN not take part in their own investigation! Thats like an accused murderer actually picking his own jury, his own judge and his own prosecuting attorney. Israel cannot be serious. Absolute insanity and gaul! This kind of demand in itself is a sign of guilt. Who will they pick? Their AIPAC boy Bolton? LOL

Israel says UN can't be part of probe of deadly attack on post

Israel's ambassador to the United Nations ruled out Thursday major UN involvement in any potential international force in Lebanon, saying more professional and better-trained troops were needed for such a volatile situation.

Dan Gillerman also said Israel would not allow the United Nations to join in an investigation of an Israeli air strike that demolished a post belonging to the current UN peacekeeping mission in Lebanon. Four UN observers were killed in the Tuesday strike.

"Israel has never agreed to a joint investigation, and I don't think that if anything happened in this country, or in Britain or in Italy or in France, the government of that country would agree to a joint investigation," Gillerman said.

He apologized for the strike that killed the four UN observers, but said the conflict was a war and that accidents happen.

"This is a war which is going on," he told reporters. "War is an ugly thing and during war, mistakes and tragedies do happen."

Source

[edit on 28-7-2006 by ThePieMaN]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:23 AM
link   
This is what pisses me off about Israel. They think they are some superpower for some reason, when without the US they would be decimated economically and militarily. I don't blame soley Israel, but that doesn't mean I like them.

I have cousins living there, why would they move there? It is idiotic.

Religion is truly something that stands in the way of human mental evolution. The permanent members of the Security Council should stop helping these fanatics [the Arabs, the Israelis]

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by RetinoidReceptor

I have cousins living there, why would they move there? It is idiotic.

Religion is truly something that stands in the way of human mental evolution. The permanent members of the Security Council should stop helping these fanatics [the Arabs, the Israelis]

There is nothing wrong with their living there. Its definitly a dangerous place. Everyone should be able to live in their own land worry free. Everyone.

For all of these people being so religious and thinking God is going to reward them all after all this bloodshed..I laugh. If God is looking down on us he is shaking his head and wondering WTF! where did I go wrong with all these retards?

join