It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(DOC) Stargate: The True Story. PART 2

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 10:12 AM
link   

I'm a General, part of an elite super-SEAL anti-terrorist unit. I can analyze DNA, rig a nuke from scrap. I can help you. What can you tell me about these aliens?

They're leeches. They use us, like slaves and cattle. They suck our energy, our lives, our hope.

They're farmers. Just farmers. And they're here for the harvest.

The harvest?

Yeah. Most of the time, there's just a few here. They tend us like a garden, pluck a few fruit now and then, take a few for slaughter. But they let the human herd grow. Every 10,000 years or so, they set up behind the moon for the harvest. They bring in a fleet and a processing plant. They take most of us - decimate the population - and just leave a few breeders. To build up the herd for the next harvest. And they always establish a ruling class - fools that are tricked by greed, bribed with power. Idiots who forget that their own children were taken.

So they take us. What for?

We are food - protein manufacturing plants. Nectar for the Gods, apparently.

But what about the plagues? We're spoiled. Contaminated. They're taking sick people. Who wants diseased meat?

The plagues are the first step in their processing. It's the ultimate in biotech. They need pure protein, specific proteins. All the plagues are prion-related - prions change our natural proteins, pre-process them for the aliens.

Prions.

Yeah. Like Mad Cow disease. Prions are infectious proteins - they infect normal proteins on contact, and change them into different ones. Normal cells and tissues have thousands of different proteins. But prion diseases standardize production - they transform all the proteins in our bodies to the same few strains.

It's like this. Prion diseases turn our bodies into manufacturing plants while we're still alive, to pre-purify and concentrate the proteins that the leeches want. So it's not a bad thing. From the aliens' perspective.

If this is all true, why haven't you told the government? Told the world? Used the Net? Why doesn't everyone know?

Governments won't even acknowledge that all the plagues are prion-related. They won't admit there is an alien base behind the moon. Never mind a processing plant that reduces human beings to bottled protein.

We try. No one believes us. And they won't. Not until the few remaining breeders see the ship orbit above the earth to pull out their teams. And then their children will decide they were wrong about everything anyway.

We're like Sisyphus, pushing the boulder up the mountain, watching it roll back down again.

Uh huh. I see. Who are you? Where do you get your information?

We are The Keepers of the Open Secret, the KOS. We work with Sufis and other guardians to save people from the vats. Our knowledge comes from the Ancients, people who started the revolution over 100,000 years ago. They built the keeps, planetary communications systems, transduction transporters. Some called them magicians.

So these Ancients revolted against the aliens. Did anyone try to work with them? Compromise?

Yeah. The ruling class.

We need to focus on a genetically superior sub-population. We need to get through to these aliens. Prove our intelligence. Our worthiness. Have you tried math?

They don't care.

[edit on 27-7-2006 by soficrow]

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Ooops.

This is NOT Part 2 - is Part 5 or 6 maybe...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by soficrow
Ooops.

OH NOES

I'm quivering with anticipation, sofi.

Let me know if you want to change the title to part 11 or 17...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by masqua

Originally posted by soficrow
Ooops.

OH NOES

I'm quivering with anticipation, sofi.

Let me know if you want to change the title to part 11 or 17...

How about 7 ?

(Sorry.) Not giving the project the attention it deserves. It's a GREAT exercise tho.

top topics

join