It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get ready for your microchips you silly people!!!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2002 @ 10:31 PM
link   
Well unfortunatly they do let a lot of murderers and other felons out on parole.I have no problems with them being chipped,but as you said'where do you draw the line".I think anybody that is getting out early should get the chip.If they have served their sentence,then I don't think the should be.

Seems simple,but I know lawyers will twist it into a big mess.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illuminati-NWO
Thats a good point, they could apply this to convincts yes, but where do you draw the line, normally heavy crimes like murder and such are treated with life inprisonments so they would not apply to them, so again I say where do you draw the line, could a government once the people approve(and remember my PROBLEM - REACTION - SOLUTION routine (see xmb.abovetopsecret.com...))not force these microchips on the people by yet another scheme to rob them of their civil liberties, they will find a way to have people begging for this you just mark my words? 911 ring a bell, look at how they manipulated the people here and scrapped yet another few laws.

They could for instance instigate a statewide bio-attack and after the government miraculously saves 100,000 of lives they would come forward as the great saviors of the American people and make up some #ty story to convince the citizens to have a microchip implanted that would help medical personel to quickly determine what he can and cannot give you as treatment bla bla bla

Purely hypothetical but nonetheless plausible

[Edited on 3-11-2002 by Illuminati-NWO]

they will introduce id cards which you need to carry everywhere and buy and sell with, which they will then replace 10 years later with a microchip, for 'convenence'. Thats how they will do it m8.

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   
Here's a crazy thing, not that I'm getting paranoid or anything!

About 5 years ago I underwent emergency surgery and was in hospital for a couple of days and recovering at home for another 3 1/2 weeks. For some time now I have been puzzling over a small "object" in the palm of my right hand. It's slightly larger/broader than a grain of rice and seems detached from surrounding tissue. Directly above it is a small thin white scar about 4mm across. Now, as far as I can remember, it was not there before I had the surgery

I have seen articles about hospitals using RFID implants to track patients but have never seen this discussed in relation to UK hospitals.

I'll get around to visiting the Doc at some point and asking to have whatever it is removed as it's close to the surface. Or maybe I'll visit the local Vet and and ask them to scan me

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
thats interesting. sounds just like a medical record or tracking chip.
keep us updated on what it turns out to be.

like this?

[edit on 2-4-2006 by AdamJ]

[edit on 2-4-2006 by AdamJ]

posted on Apr, 2 2006 @ 02:39 PM
link   
CRIKEY!!!

That's about it, except that it's between the little and first finger. I'll definitely have to get it "looked at" sometime and will post the result.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join